Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Supposedly a rain / snow mix tomorrow morning. Lmao

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mother Nature doesn't have a calendar. I'm still hoping we have a year without a summer like 1816. There was a huge volcanic eruption in Asia and the dust filtered out the sun rays which cooled global temperatures and that summer crops were ruined, wells froze and it snowed every month of the year in the northeast. People wearing puffy jackets now in mofo may. Shit is bananas.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2

Yeah but now the poor and minority's won't get diabetes as much.

it wont matter, they will be dead or in jail because goverenment took away the legit jobs in their communities.  shit, the coca cola bottling plant is at erie ave and G streets.  the last thing that area needs is to lose a legit employer

Yeah but now the poor and minority's won't get diabetes as much.

according to the DEA, the coca cola bottling plant is in the east coast's largest open air heroin market, and also home of the purest heroin in america.  shit, the burger king bathroom a block away on front street has a place to dispose of your heroin needles.  i dont think diabetes is the biggest problem facing that area

Do more people come out and buy cars when it's raining??

no, we get pretty dead on rainy days.  rainy saturdays are the worst because saturdays are our biggest walk in day.  if it was off and on light rain it would be fine, but they are saying up to 3 inches of rain on saturday

no, we get pretty dead on rainy days.  rainy saturdays are the worst because saturdays are our biggest walk in day.  if it was off and on light rain it would be fine, but they are saying up to 3 inches of rain on saturday

Do you make follow up calls to people who come in and get price quotes but don't buy??

How does that work tp4?

I sell services not things so i cant be too pushy unless its commercial stuff.

Like i will never buy a car from that atown kia garry lee guy cause his ads are everywhere

For internet leads I will call and email almost everyday until they tell me to stop calling or a month passes.  since they submitted the lead to us, I have an excuse if they get mad for the daily calls, "Sir, I was responding to an inquiry that YOU submitted and simply wanted to make sure you did not have any questions or concerns."  believe it or not, people usually dont get mad at me on the phone for calling constantly, but I get what we call the "fuck you button" on alot of calls: person sees the dealership calling and sends it to voicemail after one ring.  some people block our number as well.  at least 75% of the leads that people submit, I will never succeed in getting in contact with them.  

for customers who came in and havent purchased yet, I have to tread more lightly.  this is cause i want to stay in contact with them while they are in the decision making phase, but do not want to turn them off with daily calls asking if they are ready to buy.  these folks I will call every few days, but defineltely not daily.

my biggest problem in sales is I am too customer service oriented and not enough sales oriented.  as my manager tells me, "You are a salesperson, not an order taker."

i find it funny how people complain about pushy salespeople, yet pushy salespeople sell the most cars.  our top salesmen makes more money than our GM and he will flat out yell at a perspective customer if they walk out without buying a car.

Shadows you really wouldn't buy a car from somewhere with lots of ads???

I definitely follow up with people who I give price quotes to especially near the end of the year when we are about to have a price increase.

TP4 have you considered taking a seminar to improve your sales?

I am a damn good sales person..I always have been ever since my paperboy days when I would knock on doors of people who didn't subscribe and try to get them to subscribe since I'd walk by their homes everyday. I did great as a telemarketer.

I sit with the majority of walk in customers but earlier today the office manager sat with a family and after a half hour she asked them if they were just shopping around or ready to buy. I am way more assumptive than that..I usually just say ok I'll write this up now. I also use subliminal tools to get people to buy more expensive memorial stones like having display pieces with some bells and whistles or saying things like "busy" and "ornate" to get them to buy nicer stones.

What does submitting a lead require?

Ive stopped doing small internet lead services. Bunch of people clicking around with no real interest.

Amazon is taking 20% for their service too which is stupid.

Been getting better jobs with just in person sales and networking. Networking is crazy when youre not social

What does submitting a lead require?

Ive stopped doing small internet lead services. Bunch of people clicking around with no real interest.

Amazon is taking 20% for their service too which is stupid.

Been getting better jobs with just in person sales and networking. Networking is crazy when youre not social

whenever people are on our website or a third party site like autotrader, they have the option to "Request more information" or get the "internet price."  either of these options requires them to put in their personal information, which gets sent to us.