Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

37 minutes ago, indiggio said:

More like Skid the East lately.

We've had way way better than average ski conditions this season with an early start..I don't think I can even count the number of times conditions were bad on one hand..I do like your optimism when you think the bumps will be soft when temperatures are in the upper 30s lol. 

42 minutes ago, indiggio said:

It's coming to that.

Can't wait to see what Montana is like.

Montana is nice..Big Sky doesn't have the sustained steeps of Jackson hole but it doesn't have the crowds either..Bridger bowl is nice...on pow days Bridger does get real busy because it's so close to bozeman..Slushmans lift wasn't around when I lived in Bozeman but it's apparently pretty badass.  You need avy gear for it..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skimag.com/.amp/adventure/anatomy-bridger-bowls-schlasmans-lift

dont be this guy...you can ride pierres knob lift, the Bridger lift and alpine lift with no avy gear. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Single Rental Items
https://bridgerbowl.com/gear/rentals

Just because you have it, doesn't mean know how to use it...
Relies on buddy system (buddy also knows how to use it and search), because SP won't get to you in 15 mins or less.

Doesn't look like they rent probes or shovels either. 

Edited by indiggio
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Wallets know how to ski the backcountry!

No they don't...they can barely carry their skis..the wallets mainly ski down the middle of the run on pow days and cross other wallets tracks.  Most of the wallets are elderly and weren't putting in lots of ski days when they were younger they were working their asses off in corporate America.  

Funny thing is the wallets pay significantly more to be able to load the gondola at JH between 830 and 845 and many of them can't make it to the line by 845 so they have to stand with the masses separated by a metal barrier until 9am and get jammed into a gondola cabin with doobie Don, Lifetime regaee and GrilledSteezeSandwich. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RootDKJ said:

I agree.  Way better than average season.

I agree with this too, but like 4(?) years ago almost to the date was the best powder day at Blue i ever had.  February should be cold, and i mean like below 45.  This weather bums me out......gets me thinking like the season is rapidly approaching the end.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I agree with this too, but like 4(?) years ago almost to the date was the best powder day at Blue i ever had.  February should be cold, and i mean like below 45.  This weather bums me out......gets me thinking like the season is rapidly approaching the end.  

Remember last year when it was in the upper 70s in late February and then we ended up receiving a foot+ of new snow in mid march and blue stayed open until April..have some faith..this last warm spell was short..next weeks will be a humdinger in a bad way..let's hope March comes in like a lion...

IMG_2659.PNG