Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

7 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Keeps you on your toes. Lil more carpe diem, lil less "if you dont do it this year..."

Tuesday and Wednesday I'm definitely gonna try to ski during the daytime a little bit..either leave work early or not go at all.  Sunny spring days are second to pow days.  I don't care what month it is..I like em a lot shit I even enjoyed skiing on glacial hardpack in the rain last night. 

Remember last year when it was in the upper 70s in late February and then we ended up receiving a foot+ of new snow in mid march and blue stayed open until April..have some faith..this last warm spell was short..next weeks will be a humdinger in a bad way..let's hope March comes in like a lion...
IMG_2659.thumb.PNG.83a8634d6d1ca072f4f099fe8dbcdd77.PNG

I just threw up in my mouth...

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Tuesday and Wednesday I'm definitely gonna try to ski during the daytime a little bit..either leave work early or not go at all.  Sunny spring days are second to pow days.  I don't care what month it is..I like em a lot shit I even enjoyed skiing on glacial hardpack in the rain last night. 

I’ll be up after lunch on Tuesday and 9ish on Wednesday. 🍻

1 minute ago, tarponhead said:

I just threw up in my mouth...

This is the new normal. You can't have everything...Root Friday opening..100% open by New Years, multiple weekday pow days and cold until the first day of spring. You take the good you take the bad you take em both and then you have the facts of lyfe the facts of lyfe. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, enjoralas said:

I'll be up near first chair on Wednesday. Demo day. Be putting in a long day as a buddy will be coming up a bit later in the morning to snowboard, and he'll want to put in a strong session to get his money on his day ticket. 

Might even be tailgating at some point 

See you there!