Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Except the snow is coming earlier tomorrow and Razors and nightmare-dreamweaver will be in play plus no crowds. 

Yup, but there was plenty of other runs with fresh perder to ski until Razors opened. 
Razors had some sweet fresh along the fences, since people are too scared to ski close to them.

• Thanks 1

Really strange weather here today. I left at 6:30 to go to Winter Park. Fog was so bad I turned around before I-70. Thinking I would wait to see if it burned off and head to Eldora. But just checked and they already have 25+ mph winds, so now I am completely uninspired. 

Rain for two days here and now fog and then more rain later. I hope it clears up soon. This place gets a little "Lord of the Flies" when people can't ski. (I of course blame everyone but myself :rolleyes:)

It looks like tomorrow evening at Blue might be ok for a few hours until it starts to set up.Then maybe some spring-like conditions later in the week. Could be worse.