Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

10 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Quote for truth. I wouldn’t go to MC either. 

Generally speaking I agree with you. However I'm feigning to ride and was looking into any options. MC typically has good parks (used to anyways) and I love park riding so I figured Id give it a try. Not looking good though.

6 hours ago, antman12 said:

Generally speaking I agree with you. However I'm feigning to ride and was looking into any options. MC typically has good parks (used to anyways) and I love park riding so I figured Id give it a try. Not looking good though.

If South Peak is what you're after, then it was fine there, plus they had reserves due to the features. My gripes were with Bear and Granite. Vernon was so-so in places, but with the Granite Peak gone it all became disconnected.

1 minute ago, eaf said:

If South Peak is what you're after, then it was fine there, plus they had reserves due to the features. My gripes were with Bear and Granite. Vernon was so-so in places, but with the Granite Peak gone it all became disconnected.

Wow Eaf you got unbanned!!!!  Salty will be back tomorrow. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Washed 3 dogs at Pet-valu in shorts and flip flops. Glad I came back for a 2 week hiatus and looking forward to the resumption of winter by this weekend. Couldn't have timed it better. Some snow is in the forecast, but currently, in my VT hood:

* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Johnson Village, Johnson, Jeffersonville Village, Cambridge,
Cambridge Village,
Westford, Fairfax, Milton, Fletcher, Georgia,
Jeffersonville, East Georgia, East Johnson and Cambridge Junction.

3 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Let's hope. It's very rare for us to have a snowless march. Let's hope the cold and or snow arrives when Blue still has some snow.  It's going fast. A part of me thinks next weekend could be closing weekend with this warm and rainy forecast. 

5 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Well that's better then I was expecting. I was kinda thinking they would close before next weekend.

Any idea when they will announce the pond skim? I've never tried but would love to give it a rip.

Late March if they're still open. They have big races next weekend so they'll be open for that. Beyond that is up to Mother Nature. Last year they were in bad shape going into march and stayed open into April due to cold and 17"

the last scheduled event is the bump bash march 17th. Pond skimming is always last minute. One season they had pond skimming three weekends in a row. That was 2014