10/11 quiver thread

Shadows

of course this is different from the purchase thread.

i was lucky enough to get 3 pairs of dynastars last year so i still have one pair.

px15s on 6th sense

still got langes that need to be replaced quick. justo knows how bad haha. but nestors has been incredible in keeping my foot happy enough to be in them. hookin up the alines.

old clothes, old gloves, crotchet hat. standard.

I'm all quivered out for the foreseeable future. Picked up a pair of used Spatulas for collector value, if there is such a thing. Since they were a groundbreaking design at the time and the artist is sadly demised (McConkey) I thought they might be worth holding on to for a future sale. Any thoughts on whether some skis might fetch a few bux in the distant future?

• 3 weeks later...

177? line chronic wides

Some kind of atomic park skis that we my bros that he bought off of K Thomas I think.

177 maiden ak's in case I ever find deep snow.

I'm not real particular about my gear, been riding used and outdated gear pretty much my whole life and it hasn't slowed me down yet.

Never Summer Evo 158

I use to have a few boards but always kept bringing out the Evo so I got rid of the others. It has a mix of rocker and camber which makes it good for various conditions. I ride it in on the ice and in the park around here and love it. Took it out to Utah and handled great in the pow thanks to the reverse camber. I really don't see a reason for another board. If I pick up one it would be another Never Summer, most likely a Premier F1 or Heritage that is a little longer and a little more suited for freeriding.

took out the new legend sultan 85's / px12 fluids this afternoon - seemed to handle it all pretty well although with todays hero snow i think anything would of. seemed pretty nimble in the bumps, i'm anxoious to see how the edge hold is later this week when blue turns into an ice cube :huh:

tomorrow should be decent. The rain will help melt the cookies and smooth things out. I wouldn't be surprised if conditions improved :rofl

my new boots are coming along nicely. Can't wait to get them fully broken in.