Ski tattoo?

bluebomber19

Before you get a tattoo take a look at some pictures of your parents 20 or even 10 years ago. Imagine they had to wear those plaid bell bottoms, big glasses, Donny Osmond haircut, gogo boots for the rest of their lives. Tattoos might be cool now, and they might even be cool 20 years from now, but even if they are,the ones that are cool now won't be then. Tattoos are fashion and fashion changes more than you think. Just take a look at what people wear for gaper day if you don't believe me. No matter what you get, it will be the rear entry red Hansen boots of tattoos in a few years. JMHO.

Edited by trackbiker

With that color pattern, get one made in Henna and it'll wear off after a few weeks. See if you still want it then. I like seeing tats on other people, but not me. Tats on most older folks, especially women, are hideous.

Yeah... I've been wondering for awhile what all those side tats on the oblique ab region are going to look like on women in about 20 years after they start losing color and they have a kid or two... I can't imagine they will look that great... Sexy on a good looking lady, but give it 20 years? Not so sure...

Yeah... I've been wondering for awhile what all those side tats on the oblique ab region are going to look like on women in about 20 years after they start losing color and they have a kid or two... I can't imagine they will look that great... Sexy on a good looking lady, but give it 20 years? Not so sure...

I look at it this way, if their bodies have gone down that road it won't matter if they have ink or not... flabby and stretch marked is what is is, kinda nasty.

I look at it this way, if their bodies have gone down that road it won't matter if they have ink or not... flabby and stretch marked is what is is, kinda nasty.

x2 The best tat I ever saw was upside down on this crazy chick's neck and it said something like "my name is linda" lulz

Kinda foul but serious lulz

I have a tattoo and love it. I have a small lilly (i drew) above and in my ass crack. I got it when I was 17 and have absolutely no regrets. I think my love of tattoos comes from my grandfather. He had a naked lady, a snake and an anchor from his Navy days on his forearms. I used to love looking at his them and hearing him tell their stories. BTW, who cares what your tattoo will look like when you're old?! It's not like that's the only part of you that goes saggy and shit.

Before you get a tattoo take a look at some pictures of your parents 20 or even 10 years ago. Imagine they had to wear those plaid bell bottoms, big glasses, Donny Osmond haircut, gogo boots for the rest of their lives. Tattoos might be cool now, and they might even be cool 20 years from now, but even if they are,the ones that are cool now won't be then. Tattoos are fashion and fashion changes more than you think. Just take a look at what people wear for gaper day if you don't believe me. No matter what you get, it will be the rear entry red Hansen boots of tattoos in a few years. JMHO.

sorry bro but that's pretty ass backwards to relate tattoos to old fashions and styles. you must not have any ink yourself or never seen someone with a real meaningful tattoo. if you're getting some cheezy flash art that you picked off a wall, then maybe you're right in that sense but a tattoo should be unique and meaningful, NOT a fashion statement. if you're getting one to be cool, trendy, and fashionable then pick up an fucking ed hardy longsleeve shirt....don't get ink pulverized into your skin that will never go away without the help of lasers. I personally hate when people attack tattoos, it's the ignorance of the american public and the consistent bad tattoos, artists, and decisions of 16 year olds that give tattoos a bad rep.

I got this one done summer of 09:

6090_126829825489_755150489_3493583_1059973_n.jpg

takes up my whole right calf. no regrets, never will have any. it's a definitive part of my life and when it's done will tell a story about a part of me that will never go away. eventually when I get more money I'm gonna add more color and detail, add the fountain and have some more artwork go all the way down and cover up to the top of my foot. i'm also planning on a 1/2 sleeve on my left arm stretching to my back...one day. time with a good artist costs money. my guy charges $125/hr...but then again he's usually booked up to three months with work and is always traveling and shit...

I think Phillycore has a tongue ring...now that is core.

Yes, Tongue stud (1995) but let it close up for about 6 - 8 months, but re-pierced it myself around 2002, and a Tattoo of a bull (1993), I did however bail out on the branding in 1992

although I still consider doing it from time to time...lol

I never thought I'd post in a tattoo thread, but I am curious about your tat Justin. I know that's City Hall in Philly with William Penn at the top and the "rage" is a twist on the iconic "love" statue, but what does it mean? Or is that too personal of a question? Cool looking piece of art, btw.

I never thought I'd post in a tattoo thread, but I am curious about your tat Justin. I know that's City Hall in Philly with William Penn at the top and the "rage" is a twist on the iconic "love" statue, but what does it mean? Or is that too personal of a question? Cool looking piece of art, btw.

in a nutshell it defines my love/hate relationship with philly....I didn't get love or hate there, I got rage because love and hate is wayyy too black and white. I feel like rage is the best way to describe what philly does to me. sometimes it's a good kind of rage, sometimes its a bad kind of rage. regardless it will always be a permanent part of my life.

in a nutshell it defines my love/hate relationship with philly....I didn't get love or hate there, I got rage because love and hate is wayyy too black and white. I feel like rage is the best way to describe what philly does to me. sometimes it's a good kind of rage, sometimes its a bad kind of rage. regardless it will always be a permanent part of my life.

Ever consider moving?