Opening Day Roll Call

AtomicSkier

Pictures on Blues Facebook show snowmaking in the valley..maybe they'll open with at least the six pack and lazy mile. That would help spread the people out and they can charge full price which will help with crowds. Still thousands of season pass holders jonsing to ski.

I hope they dont charge full price...

how much is a full price ticket nowadays? I just want to ski before I move up to vt. it sucks having two season passes and not being able to use them until january.

Where you going in VT ?

Unless it super secret James Bond stuff or you just don't want to tell a complete internet stranger details of your life. LOL

If it is Burlington I'm going to have to punch you in the face, I fucking love that place and could eat the seafood cavatelli dish at Delia every fucking night.

As for another mind blowing revelation from Riley, no shit, we have all ridden there we know the deal but you can't add 600ft of vert to Bear Creek or whatever.

• Like 1

www.skibluemt.com

douche

thank god youth cutoff is 21. still $44 though to ski come around and a horribly chunked main street. come on blue

Where you going in VT ?

Unless it super secret James Bond stuff or you just don't want to tell a complete internet stranger details of your life. LOL

If it is Burlington I'm going to have to punch you in the face, I fucking love that place and could eat the seafood cavatelli dish at Delia every fucking night.

As for another mind blowing revelation from Riley, no shit, we have all ridden there we know the deal but you can't add 600ft of vert to Bear Creek or whatever.

im going to champlain to finish school. burlington is an awesome little town....I got a (basically) free pass to sugarbush and I wound up buying a stowe pass

from their Facebook a few minutes ago:

Blue Mountain Ski Area OPEN FRIDAY December 16th 2011 8:30AM to 10PM with the following trails: Easy Out, Vista, School Hill, Midway, Come Around Park, Explorers & Lower Main Street.

Blue Mountain Ski Area Serviced by the following 4 lifts: Main Street, Burma, School Hill & Vista!