Which trail is the most challenging in the Poconos?

Mess

I am pretty comfortable with any trail in Poconos that don't have bumps. Elevator at Jack Frost and White lightning at Sno would get my vote. I have not skied the glades. Would be interested in everyones opinion.

My ACL is scheduled for Jan. 20th so I should be good to go for the start of next season.

In PA the two toughest trails are Extreme at Denton A TRIPLE DIAMOND !!!! and East Wall Glades at Blue Knob both are probably a 3/10 on the global scale.

There are very very steep pillows that form in decent snow years near the PA grand canyon from the Pine Creek action but I've never had skis with me on the random trips up that way to hunt.

Tough question. White Lightning at Sno is my fav for two reasons other than pitch... it's long and rarely icy as they always keep fresh snow on it. Tunkhannock at Elk is a hell of a challenge when the bumps are big. It's not super steep but the challenge is running it from the top non-stop and see if your legs give way before gettting to the cross over. But yeah, Extreme at Denton is a riot. They run races off the top of that, no?