the pics from today thread

Justin

Liztomania

I don't think I've heard that song before. I really don't listen to much music. They sort of sound like the Strokes. When I started working for the tombstone store 13 years ago the office manager always had B104 playing and I couldn't deal with that so I just buy her Arbys and Taco Bell and keep Diet Pepsi and string cheese on demand for her and no radio at work. Some of my friends have music or TV on all the time and loud at that. I pretty much live in silence except in my car and when I watch stuff on YouTube or Teton gravity. I'm gonna find some pictures. Summer for me has been fun so far saw new chick Monica twice this last week and about 5 times in the last three. Here's her picture.post-512-0-47750800-1496540614_thumb.png. So far she's sang two songs with me. Eminens Superman and Lil Wayne, Drake and Nikki Minaj hit from 2015...Truffle butter. I did drake she did Nikki and both did lil Wayne. Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul would have been impressed.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

Listening to my friends broadcast on WDIY local public radio.

http://wdiy.org/#stream/0

My rich friend who has a Barbados beach house and a couple blocks of off campus housing by temple just bought three more vehicles.

I ain't saying she's a gold digger she ain't messing with no broke homey. post-512-0-82651500-1496541922_thumb.pngpost-512-0-43467100-1496541980_thumb.pngpost-512-0-12596000-1496541996_thumb.png

• Like 1

Yes sir. First time here. Very cool, clean city. Seriously impressed. We're headed to the Duquesne incline thingy, lunch then heinz field for the show.

Pittsburgh is awesome. The place has come a long way since the steel industry left and they reinvented itself as a leading technology, law, and healthcare city. Imagine that. 

The city is beautiful though. The view from Mt. Washington is awesome. They have awesome food and bars on south side. And one can never go wrong with a capicola and fried egg sandwich from Primanti.  

• Like 2

I used to go to Pittsburgh a lot as a kid as my aunt uncle and cousins lived there. Usually around route 100 of that drive my parents would tell me no talking until Harrisburg.

That explains a lot gss