the pics from today thread

Justin

the race war at the Philly Inquirer/Daily News over Brewerytown gentrification is lit as shit right now.  today's opinion section was going in lol.  blacks popped off 2 days ago and whites clapped back today.  im just sitting on the sidelines laughing

People in the Allentown issues group are wondering how to get middle and upper income families to move into Allentown and send their kids to the Allentown school district. They say higher test scores are the answer bahahahaha. Middle and upper income people with kids have the johnny cash to live in the suburbs and the few rich artsy fartsys who live in Allentown in historic homes are either gay or send their kids to private schools. It's hilarious how the new Strata apartments downtown are trying to attract wealthy millennials..wealthy and millennial is practically an oxymoron and again the ones with money are buying houses in the suburbs not renting $1500 a month apartments downtown and if they rent downtown they'll move within a year or two when they get wife's up or get sick of driving to the suburbs for decent grocery stores.

• Like 1

People in the Allentown issues group are wondering how to get middle and upper income families to move into Allentown and send their kids to the Allentown school district. 

the people in those allentown groups are a perfect example of why middle and upper income people don't move to allentown lol

• Like 1

the people in those allentown groups are a perfect example of why middle and upper income people don't move to allentown lol

Yeah I remember a time when poor people weren't on the internet. People in that group get all bent out of shape about people running mechanic shops out of their garages and doing weekly sidewalk sales and me personally I think that's part of what makes Allentown great. I added a lot of loose cannons to that group as well and when Luiz Garcia ran for mayor he added his entire friends list...great stuff..I can't wait till I can post again in 3+ weeks.

Yeah I remember a time when poor people weren't on the internet. People in that group get all bent out of shape about people running mechanic shops out of their garages and doing weekly sidewalk sales and me personally I think that's part of what makes Allentown great. I added a lot of loose cannons to that group as well and when Luiz Garcia ran for mayor he added his entire friends list...great stuff..I can't wait till I can post again in 3+ weeks.

i miss living in the city where people actually mind their own fucking business.  around here people call on the cops on everything

Edited by theprogram4

i miss living in the city where people actually mind their own fucking business.  around here people call on the cops on everything

Where I used to live in Whitehall I would get passive aggressive notes on my door from my neighbor about the smell of skunk weed..where I've lived now for a year and a half I puff tough every day and nothing.

• Like 1

Here's the bastard that's been hitting up the neighborhood trash cans. The scary part is that he or she came out out in broad daylight today and literally walked up to our neighbors door. b0be8d6e4cb65ff94983f048921d1b86.jpg

Had some visitors a week or so ago too.  Last time i was up, i was missing one downspout, and an extension piece in the back that was pulled apart, the one end was ripped open.  i think they are after a snack, which would be the chipmunks that like to run into the downspouts.  Notice mom looks both ways before crossing the street.  Bears seem to be a little more prevalent this year, but since our trash goes to a compactor, there isnt much trash for them to make yard art out of.  

Bears.MOV 

I noticed deer more plentiful, as well. We never got deer in our yard, until this year. I'm sure mild winters are making it much easier to survive and multiply.

Deer are bad this year.

They ate practically every plant around the house this spring.

One doe had 3 fawns in tow the other week.