the pics from today thread

Justin

Well yea service sucks. Its in the middle of nowhere for the most part. Hard to get good employees out there

And I understand that they were short staffed on the storm day but when I was there with VTMark early last season it was empty and still took like 45 minutes to get simple lunch items..Burger and Brat. Price is like 20% more than a year ago as well but it's a resort so I understand the pricing.

You could buy 3 pounds of corned beef for that amount.

And salad bar and potatoes and cabbage and plates and silverware and all that and the time it takes to prepare and cleanup. Not worth it for me.

If I had a whole family and it cost $50+'to go to a diner drive inn or dive would be different

And if you had some basic life skills it would not be mediocre

I called maintainance to fix a leaky faucet. I'm good at delegating..also good at upselling people's tombstones..I use my oven and microwave occasionally. Light has been out in my fridge for a year and I love it!!!

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

And salad bar and potatoes and cabbage and plates and silverware and all that and the time it takes to prepare and cleanup. Not worth it for me.

If I had a whole family and it cost $50+'to go to a diner drive inn or dive would be different

I called maintainance to fix a leaky faucet. I'm good at delegating..also good at upselling people's tombstones..I use my oven and microwave occasionally. Light has been out in my fridge for a year and I love it!!!

Need a fridge with LED lighting. It'll change your life.

Livin the dream doug

I could be working on Wall Street snorting blow off the fake titties of strippers but I prefer the simple Allentown lyfe. The true dream will be when I spend entire winters in the Rockies and live in a hotel room and eat my suppers everynight in bed out of a styrofoam take away container woooooo.

Water, if I drink it very slowly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You even brought burritos with you to Vermont...wow

Need a fridge with LED lighting. It'll change your life.

I don't need my fridge to be more inviting. I do want that Alexa jawn just to fuck with it...

For the snowflakes and bleeding heart libtardspost-512-0-58070900-1489799690_thumb.jpeg

And for the spank bank. Can't wait to ski barbs bush post-512-0-33571500-1489799725_thumb.jpeg

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1