1st weekend in March 2012 roll call.

RootDKJ

Ya I'm thinking Blue might make closing day the 18th...

...the big thaw is looking more likely. So long as the base holds up, the spring skiing could be quite good. Fundamentally however, the pattern could not be much worse with the three major teleconnection indices aligning in a very unfavorable way. Even when the mild weather abates toward next weekend, a second round of very warm weather will be poised to make another big dent into the winter.

I fucking hate this winter.....

• Like 3

Possibly saturday for the mogul comp. Sunday for sure in the a.m. for the first chair mad dash. I was there today 12 - 3, the bumps on main were great, nice and soft. The bumps on nightmare were the same except for some large loose rocks in the right side line, but you could ski around them. They were getting the moguls ready on challenge for tomorrows comp. The rest of the trails were snow cone consistency, not bad at all. There were alot of boarders on sidewinder, they carved some big berms across the connector from lazy to the falls, and a huge one just above the falls, all from turning onto lower sidewinder.