It's that time of year again....

AngryHugo

Rumor has it Sunday River is gonna blow the mice out of the guns in the next 69 days...I guess I should start saving money for ski season.

I'm not quite sure where you came up with 69 days, but seeing as they did it around September 30 last year, I would say that within 69 days they would be closer to opening than blowing out the mice...

Place is rented for the winter. My 6 year old daughter is boarding this year, so she will need a new setup and were ready for season 5 at Eagle Rock.

Pocono house is rented for the winter? You usually hit CB right? Have a place at ER too?

probably not going to be skiing this year.

Shenanigans!!!

Pocono house is rented for the winter? You usually hit CB right? Have a place at ER too?

Shenanigans!!!

We rent a place near BB, but go to ER, since we have 6,4 & 2 year old daughters. No crowds, great lodge and easy parking make it worth the 40 minute drive. When my girls are a little older we wil sitch to JF and probably buy a place there or in Split Rock. I get over to CB a handful of times a season.

Scoping out some fresh boots already, maybe some 32s, I've heard good things. Can't wait to trade the AC for the fire pit, and start awkwardly putting on all my gear to walk around the house.

I've heard mixed things on the 32s. A bunch of the instructors I worked with last year said they had used them and said they soften quick and had durability issues. However, they seemed to like the performance while they held up. Most preferred to go back to DC or K2.