It's that time of year again....

AngryHugo

dude posted his resume on craiglist.

http://allentown.cra...3260419253.html

first result in google under his name

http://readingeagle.....aspx?id=164081

hilarious

"We all know that if you go to Kutztown Universtity you probably have an STD. If you go to Lehigh, you’re a douche. If you go to Lafayette, you’re a second rate douche. If you go to Muhlenberg, no one knows you exist. If you go to Moravian, you’re parents are rich and hate you. If you go to Cedar Crest, you are a lesbian. If you go to NCCC, you’re dumb. If you go to LCCC, you’re dumber and if you go to Penn State - Lehigh Valley, you might as well stop talking about how you’re going to go to main campus really soon."

lots of fun shit under his name

Edited by Shadows

I'm up at the Bush checking out the condo today... Went to eat last night at the Den right outside downtown Waitsfield. It was pretty tasty. Had the steak. Temp was 48 when I got back to the hotel room. Leaves were only slightly changing at the base of Killington, but an hour farther north on 100, and the leaves are really starting to pop here. Still two weeks from peak foliage, but it's nice to see... Meeting with the realtor to check out the inside a little later... Might be going up to Waterbury later today. Stoke is rising...

I want pics if it snows in your backyard Barb!!!

I'm up at the Bush checking out the condo today... Went to eat last night at the Den right outside downtown Waitsfield. It was pretty tasty. Had the steak. Temp was 48 when I got back to the hotel room. Leaves were only slightly changing at the base of Killington, but an hour farther north on 100, and the leaves are really starting to pop here. Still two weeks from peak foliage, but it's nice to see... Meeting with the realtor to check out the inside a little later... Might be going up to Waterbury later today. Stoke is rising...

I want pics if it snows in your backyard Barb!!!

i think im going to clean the leaves out of my gutters this weekend.....i will be sure to post up type/size/color/density etc for you.

• Like 2