atomic Jeff's trip to Tahoe

sibhusky

It was good quick trip. I've been pretty busy closing up end of year projects. Yes, my shoulder hurts from my fall last Wednesday night with TP4 and JohnnyLaw. It'll probably require surgery in 2014 at some point with a 5-6 month total recovery time (aka, back to golf)...my MRI next week will tell that for sure. But, in the mean time, Doc said ski all I want and live the dream. So I've been pretty bummed about the thought of not being able to play golf for 6 months. Going to force myself to get out tonight and ski to cheer up.

Heavenly was crowded and Kirkwood is rocky as fuck. As soon as I can tune my skis again, my edges need some work :ph34r:

1471771_10100644796399736_1616016687_n.j

• Like 1

It was good quick trip. I've been pretty busy closing up end of year projects. Yes, my shoulder hurts from my fall last Wednesday night with TP4 and JohnnyLaw. It'll probably require surgery in 2014 at some point with a 5-6 month total recovery time (aka, back to golf)...my MRI next week will tell that for sure. But, in the mean time, Doc said ski all I want and live the dream. So I've been pretty bummed about the thought of not being able to play golf for 6 months. Going to force myself to get out tonight and ski to cheer up.

Heavenly was crowded and Kirkwood is rocky as fuck. As soon as I can tune my skis again, my edges need some work :ph34r:

let me know. I'm probably taking mine to my guy this weekend. maybe he can do yours too?

• Like 1