racers ready ?!?!?

mbike-ski

its a leki racing cup, in case you miss a gate and take one to the balls

Maybe I did get the right size then;)

@gss, my report on Monday was posted previously. No team score- team requirements not met. Johnny Style killed it being in the top 5.

Maybe if you could point your observational skills on other peoples skiing inward, one day you could be the skier he is.  Take a deep breath and just let it go...

Hahaha at least I don't have sand in my vagina!!!

the racing team owes me lunch.  if i hadnt posted that they would have made the trip to blue only to find out racing was cancelled, all while endangering themselves and others by traveling on sketchy roads in poor weather.  i guess you can say i saved the lives of the PASR race team

One Monday night we need to cheer on the racers with cowbells and hot chocolate...

up here right now looking for everybody. it would have been nice if somebody posted that it was postponed...

What's the mountain like, I'm on the fence about going up tomorrow, leaning towrds not going. Every surface around here is covered in ice, even the grass.