Looks like snow

tnt

Probably don't do shit to maintain the equipment and then just scramble when shit breaks...

Looks like the snow line is along the blue ridge, webcams look like there's hardly anything falling up there at all.

Monday when 6-pack was down, went over to quad and there was a mech hauling a blower or heater with big duct on it over to the 6-pack.

Edited by indiggio

Both the quad and sixer were used from mad river lift company,I don't know what mtn they are from. Most non mega resorts buy chairs second hand that shit is pricey.

What's the general cost of the install? Even if the lift is discounted, that shit can't be cheap...

What's the general cost of the install? Even if the lift is discounted, that shit can't be cheap...

The lift can be anywhere from 300k to 22 million depending on the lift. Install can be cheap if it's a replacement with pads and what not. If it's virgin the total install cost can be two to three times what the lift costs.

A lot of the lift companies ignored the fixed grip market until last year, if you weren't Vail and dropping 20mil they didn't care which helped create the second hand market.

Both the quad and sixer were used from mad river lift company,I don't know what mtn they are from. Most non mega resorts buy chairs second hand that shit is pricey.

? I'm pretty sure both high speeds at Blue were purchased new. The quad from Poma and the 6-pack from Leitner-Poma. Mad River was maybe the broker or did the install? If they were used lifts where did they come from? There is not a lot of 6-packs that have been removed.

? I'm pretty sure both high speeds at Blue were purchased new. The quad from Poma and the 6-pack from Leitner-Poma. Mad River was maybe the broker or did the install? If they were used lifts where did they come from? There is not a lot of 6-packs that have been removed.

I know the quad is used. I don't know much about the 6er. I was under the impression it was installed new.

The best snow tonight was on main st, switchback and lazy. Made for a good workout and kept warm skating to the quad. Saw root and Johnny law when I first got there just after 4 then never saw ''em again. Blue got 2-3, by no means a pow night but it sure did make a nice squeaky smooth tread.

• Like 1