11/22-23...weekend roll call thread. Opening weekend..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Delivery guy is doing wonders on my car. He studied auto body for three years at Vo tech

Reminds me of the episode of Saved By the Bell when the Zach and Slater crashed Mr. Beldings car....lol...lipstick on a pig.

22 hours and we will be lining up at the rope...stoke market is rising.

Any chance they are opening Lazy this weekend? Thay would make all of Little Gap except Burma and Widowmaker.

Comin down with a bit of something today so I may do Sunday instead of Sat. See how I feel when the alarm goes off at 530am.

Hope is lazy opens tomorrow.

But, still be missing switchback, right?

Wasn't Switchback part of Little Gap? That's where they had a downhill or super G back in the day. When I have more time later I'll try and find the video.

Ski 2 live live 2 ski when was your first time skiing Little Gap/Blue. My first was January 4th 1991. It was called Blue mountain then and Sidewinder was the newest trail, their 17th run. The challenge double ended right below falls at the end of shuttle and they had 923 vertical feet.

so, procurement of a lift ticket is available at the summit lodge only?  Any secret stashes of less than traveled ticket windows?

Yup and the ticket line will be long as they ask for people's email and all kinds of nonsense. I don't know if you can buy online or if they have the little kiosks available.

Ski 2 live live 2 ski when was your first time skiing Little Gap/Blue. My first was January 4th 1991. It was called Blue mountain then and Sidewinder was the newest trail, their 17th run. The challenge double ended right below falls at the end of shuttle and they had 923 vertical feet.

80-81 skison. The first skis/boots/poles I bought were used rentals there and the polls has "Little Gap" painted on them (looked like it was sprayed through as stencil). Did a fair amount of night skiing there through 1983. 

Definitely the place I learned to ski more than anywhere else, though I had been to Elk, Spring and Doe (now Bear Creek) before I discovered Little Gap. Also spent a weekend doing Frost/BigBoulder/Split Rock and a day at Alpine.

That was the extent of my skiing through the 87-88 skison.

After that I started venturing further north and west.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

80-81 skison. The first skis/boots/poles I bought were used rentals there and the polls has "Little Gap" painted on them (looked like it was sprayed through as stencil). Did a fair amount of night skiing there through 1983. 

Definitely the place I learned to ski more than anywhere else, though I had been to Elk, Spring and Doe (now Bear Creek) before I discovered Little Gap. Also spent a weekend doing Frost/BigBoulder/Split Rock and a day at Alpine.

That was the extent of my skiing through the 87-88 skison.

After that I started venturing further north and west.

Wow u might be older than me...damn. Don't worry there's a couple other geezers on PASR.

Bummer....

Hopefully they will reconsider that and opening it tomorrow....

Lazy spreads the people out and also dumps them on the Main Street chair leaving the Burma side less busy. Also anybody remember if season pass goes in left pocket or right pocket? I remember what I are for lunch in 1989 but don't have the foggiest clue. Time to dig out my gear and get prepared. Skis are still in bag from Colorado trip 7 months ago.