11/22-23...weekend roll call thread. Opening weekend..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hit a run?

Pretty much I talked to lady and she was late picking her kid up from school and then took off was a jeep that hit me. I've been wanting to get a new car for awhile anyway. Don't feel like dealing with police, insurance company, bodyshop and rentals and shit. I'm not letting this ruin the stoke of opening weekend of ski season.

And I was running late for appointment in cemetery. I feel like its karma for something that happened 5 years ago. I'm just happy I didn't get hurt.

Pretty much I talked to lady and she was late picking her kid up from school and then took off was a jeep that hit me. I've been wanting to get a new car for awhile anyway. Don't feel like dealing with police, insurance company, bodyshop and rentals and shit. I'm not letting this ruin the stoke of opening weekend of ski season.

And I was running late for appointment in cemetery. I feel like its karma for something that happened 5 years ago. I'm just happy I didn't get hurt.

what happened 5 years ago, Doug?

• Like 1

I think you know

Ding ding ding...u are welcome to make a citizens arrest and give me a demerit

I hope that you're kidding...Otherwise you're a total douchebag and I hope that owner finds out that it was you someday and breaks both of your legs with a bat a week before you go to Jackson hole.

That's karma

• Like 2

I hope that you're kidding...Otherwise you're a total douchebag and I hope that owner finds out that it was you someday and breaks both of your legs with a bat a week before you go to Jackson hole.

That's karma

I felt alot of guilt...it was a kneejerk reaction and my reaction was to get the hell home before the police were on the scene. Of course I was a douchebag and I've always believed in karma I don't think getting two legs broken equals the deductible the inconvenience and deductible the victim paid.

I felt alot of guilt...it was a kneejerk reaction and my reaction was to get the hell home before the police were on the scene. Of course I was a douchebag and I've always believed in karma I don't think getting two legs broken equals the deductible the inconvenience and deductible the victim paid.

Nice. How's the dog doing? You know - the one you ran over?

• Like 1

Nice. How's the dog doing? You know - the one you ran over?

That's a different incident and not my fault.

was doug the person who hit the dog about 2 miles before blue?

No that was four years ago was going 30mph down 15th street and large dog ran out between parked cars into my front bumper.

• Like 1