Food at the slopes

GeorgeCostanza

The BLT at blue is decent and if you flirt with the lunch ladies you'll get alot of bacon. The typical Joey Tribioni,"How You Doing" followed by sloshing my tongue around like a lizard has netted me six slices of bacon. Bacon is meat candy!!!!

Bear Creek has too much to list I already mentioned the chowder in a bread bowl in another thread, if you go to the bar they have a crab avocado dip served with tortillas that's pretty amazing and a really nice bar that's not crazy overpriced WAAHHAAAAHOOOO

What's with the WAAHHAAAAHOOOO? You're a fucking nut!!! Lets hangout sometime ;-) cha cha cha

Combination Taco Bell/pizza hut express are awesome. We have one on the southside. Nothing goes better with tacos than some breadsticks. Fries also go well with tacos so I've done Taco Bell followed by Burger King or vice versa...you guys would prob be surprised but I always have food on my mind. I've even jerked off to Paula Dean.