Jackson hole stoke thread 2015...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

View from Teton Pass right now. Elevation 8400 feet. For reference Jackson hole is 6,000-10,450 in elevation so the upper mountain is gonna be like my favorite color this morning...no not Jello....Butter!!!!post-512-0-58028300-1422448193_thumb.jpg

Holy Shit!!! Doug CAN turn..... But seriously...

Love It!!! Would only be better if it were pow turns....

The comments from Jackson holes Facebook page are hilarious. Here are some of the best ones....

152 likes so far and 2700+ views

-bad songs too many turns no air

-terrible conditions

-well that was bunk at least they are having fun. Lots of it.

-well that was weird

-fail

-somebody also posted...was the Jackson hole Facebook page hacked but that was deleted lol

Hottest chick who liked my video!!! She must want me!!!post-512-0-05007900-1422448673_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Pretty nice slug of moisture gonna hit the Tetons over the next few hours. 36 degrees in town right now so storm is coming in wet...while I prefer cold smoke blower cowboy powder, today's cream cheese is desired to cushion the variable conditions!!!post-512-0-57990200-1422449414_thumb.jpg

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Where is the report GSS?  Shorter day for us...conditions were great to start, but due to only 3-4" of snow (per JH website) the crusty stuff from the warm temps Monday/Tuesday wasn't covered up and made for very firm off trail skiing and anything smooth was tracked out by about 9:01am due to a powder feeding frenzy.

jh2015day4.png

• Like 5