Cecily Tynan

Mess

I heard it initially from Dan....verified later on from Cecily's post on Facebook. Skiing down east mtn. Slid on an icy spot and felt something pop in her knee. She posted later that it was an acl. Conditions were really bad that day with the race stuff hogging a lot of the mountain east of thunderbolt.

have you seen the Indian weather girl, Sheena?  she's fucking gorgeous

No cause I haven't watched TV in three years. I haven't even turned on the TV here in jackson hole.

Cecily is 44. With little kids. 7 and 4 I think. With all that she is super attractive. Sheena is probably 24 with zero kids. I didn't know she was an Indian.

Red dot indian or feather Indian??

My daughter tore her ACL playing soccer.  It didn't hurt, she just heard a pop and when she tried to keep running on it it was unstable (the knee didn't 'lock' when extended).  We found out afterwards that girls are 8x more likely than boys to tear their ACL playing soccer. She wasn't in any pain, and waited several months before getting it operated on. Unlike my tibia plateau fracture - that hurt right from the start.

Guitar you been at blue since opening day??

yes...every Tuesday nite for the adult race clinic.

My daughter tore her ACL playing soccer.  It didn't hurt, she just heard a pop and when she tried to keep running on it it was unstable (the knee didn't 'lock' when extended).  We found out afterwards that girls are 8x more likely than boys to tear their ACL playing soccer. She wasn't in any pain, and waited several months before getting it operated on. Unlike my tibia plateau fracture - that hurt right from the start.

the notch thru which the ACL passes is smaller and sharper in females than in males.  that's why when women get an ACL injury it is almost always a complete cut.