No reports on 1/31???

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Today was great, much better conditions than yesterday. Too bad it got pretty crowded otherwise it would have been nice to stay out a little longer. In the house were JFskiDan, Johnny Law, Angry Hugo, Justo and the crew, MBike Mike and VTMark. Didn't see TP4, but he was a diehard riding while we were quenching our thirst. Thank you mr Hugo for the delicious beer. Another great weekend in the books!

• Like 2

Conditions good to great. Skied 8:30 to 3. Saw temp-tele-Mike getting the job done! At end of day with my legs toasted suggested 1000 turn run down paradise to Indiggio so he would want to quit too and I could raid his beer cooler. Plan successful

Wow you guys are insane. You two going to Alta again??

This morning snow was really good, by 10am. Started to soften up and by 1pm. Was slow sticky and slushy temps in the High 50s. Had to ditch the coat and body armor for a hoodie, rode till 2 them left. quad and six pack very unreliable last 2 weekends broke down way too many times

I think you mean low 50s

With all the beginners out and the antics thereof when attempting to un/load, it was no wonder that the lifts kept stopping yesterday.

Many times at the quad, we took to yelling "GO!, GO!, GO!", to which we were met with looks like we had two heads or something.

It just boggles the mind that people who have never ridden the lifts don't watch how others get on and just follow suit.

It's not that difficult!

Wednesday's high 50s and heavy rain will wipe out all the natural snow.

Kyle maybe there was an inversion cause I think Larry Bird parks at the top

yep  park at top  most times due to sons team.  but will be at valley this weekend due snowboarder x   races .  maybe i will look out for you guys in the lot