2/21..spring morning.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

I'm back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 7:28am and already a line of PASRs including Phillycore, atomic Jeff, tickle me toast, Indiggio, Ryan and Johnny law. Also in the house were TP4, Matt Edge, VTMark, Justo, Ryan and rose. First civilian 6-pack again and razors was rough. Super slick slow and lots of divots. Challenge was a lot better and the top was like my favorite color..butter. Nightmare to dreamweaver was smooth and switchback was also good. Lazy mile had nice snow as well as paradise. I didn't ski the park but some of the other PASRs did.

After 2+ hours of skiing had a fun time drinking beers in the lot turns out because I talked about Pizza Hut yesterday Johnny law got Pizza Hut yeah I'm kind of a big deal..gosh..he could have at least brought me some breadsticks. Temperatures began around freezing and topped out around 50. Around noon was hungry and went with atomic Jeff to point Phillips for brisket wings and fries. Now back I. The A full on spring. Was a fun weekend at blue.

• Like 1

pretty good conditions this morning. I thought yesterday was better but it was still really good. Now for what everybody wants to hear..

It started out as a quiet morning. Everybody doing their thing. All of a sudden we see Matt Edge who is waiting at the top of the lift for Doug, most likely because he was going to beat the hell out of him for making fun of his spine grinding on PASR. Little did we expect, they hugged it out and there were no issues between the two. 

Was this a sign of what was to come between him and TheDude? Read on to find out....

We skied all over the mountain as conditions were pretty good on every trail except Razors. Lots of spine grinding. We were running two sixpacks deep at some points. Everybody enjoying themselves. Then all of a sudden we hear "Hey GSS - you suck!".

We all look around. 

Nobody can be found.

15 minutes later we are back in the lot. Beers are being popped. Tinnies, cracked. As GSS walks to his car we hear a thump. All of a sudden TheDude pops out of Doug's trunk. He has a cheeto stuck to the side of his face, a Sheetz nacho and cheese on his jacket, SFRB stuck in his beard, and a penny is his boot. Clearly he has been stuck in Doug's trunk for quite some time. Did he get in himself to scare GSS and beat the crap out of him? Or did GSS kidnap him and put him in there himself? Read on to find out.....

As GSS approaches his car, it is obvious that TheDude is there on his own to scare Doug and beat his ass. Doug sucks his face back like he is surprised, exposing his third chin. Soon after, TheDude hops out and the battle is on. A glorified cat fight, but this soon turns into a grinding session. They are grinding each other's spines and things are just getting awkward. We all left as they continued to grind. It was the last thing anybody expected from today, but at least the skiing and beer was good.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are still grinding spines right now....

• Like 4

Run of the day was definitely Challenge.

After lunchtime, temps continued to rise and the sun started burning through the haze just enough to soften everything up to match yesterday's conditions, perhaps even a bit better.

Skier's right of Challenge turned into a full on natural bump field, with skier's left a 157 hero bump run from top to bottom.

Spent pretty much the entire afternoon lapping Challenge bumps.

Somewhere around 4-4:30 see MBike Mike riding up the 6 with his tele's on and called him over.

Mad props to Mike for running au natural Challenge in his tele's! That definitely was work!

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2

Fun February spring afternoon! Got a few runs and beers in with Mrs SnowBunSki, oldest daughter and her dude. The real battle on the hill was me and the Tele's against the soft bumps everywhere . Ass kicked but consolation lot beers never tasted so good! Followed by veni sliders topped with sautéed onions, bacon cheddar and sriracha mayo - damn good day !

• Like 2

pretty good conditions this morning. I thought yesterday was better but it was still really good. Now for what everybody wants to hear..

It started out as a quiet morning. Everybody doing their thing. All of a sudden we see Matt Edge who is waiting at the top of the lift for Doug, most likely because he was going to beat the hell out of him for making fun of his spine grinding on PASR. Little did we expect, they hugged it out and there were no issues between the two.

Was this a sign of what was to come between him and TheDude? Read on to find out....

We skied all over the mountain as conditions were pretty good on every trail except Razors. Lots of spine grinding. We were running two sixpacks deep at some points. Everybody enjoying themselves. Then all of a sudden we hear "Hey GSS - you suck!".

We all look around.

Nobody can be found.

15 minutes later we are back in the lot. Beers are being popped. Tinnies, cracked. As GSS walks to his car we hear a thump. All of a sudden TheDude pops out of Doug's trunk. He has a cheeto stuck to the side of his face, a Sheetz nacho and cheese on his jacket, SFRB stuck in his beard, and a penny is his boot. Clearly he has been stuck in Doug's trunk for quite some time. Did he get in himself to scare GSS and beat the crap out of him? Or did GSS kidnap him and put him in there himself? Read on to find out.....

As GSS approaches his car, it is obvious that TheDude is there on his own to scare Doug and beat his ass. Doug sucks his face back like he is surprised, exposing his third chin. Soon after, TheDude hops out and the battle is on. A glorified cat fight, but this soon turns into a grinding session. They are grinding each other's spines and things are just getting awkward. We all left as they continued to grind. It was the last thing anybody expected from today, but at least the skiing and beer was good.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are still grinding spines right now....

Oh wow. Trunk? Cheeto? Impressive work.