PSA — another Blue "Sweet Deal" today

enjoralas

Yeah, I tried out the Rossignol Experience 75 then 88, and the Volkl RTM 86 all in close to a 170 length. I really liked the 88 and the Volkl. Then I tried one last run on something I can't remember by Atomic in a 95 underfoot and 178 length, but that was too much ski for me especially in the slop, a lot of work turning them when not carving.

I know you're headed up tomorrow, there is another demo day being held sponsored by Pelican this time

Pelican having demo day tomorrow? Maybe I will go up there. Slop not my favorite, but I did want to go just to make sure my new pass works. Might demo some skis as well

Just re-uppped in person. No issues. I asked how long the prices will last and the lady said not very long.

Wow I gave somebody 2014 pricing yesterday on a tombstone...

For sure dude. You and tarpon. Ill spend 500 on a pass but adding another 500+ for gear was out of the question for a while.

Glad you are back skiing again!!! I'm a marketing guy..I like persuading people to do things and I'm good at it. Also super nice of Tarponhead to hook you up with a full set up.

Pelican having demo day tomorrow? Maybe I will go up there. Slop not my favorite, but I did want to go just to make sure my new pass works. Might demo some skis as well

Only way to get better at skiing slop is to keep skiing it. Not my favorite either but better than not skiing. Maybe I'll see you up there. Me and Root are hitting up the hill around 11 and Atomic Jeff and Nazareth Jay might be out early afternoon. If you want a beer I'm bringing Hop Ranch.

1) Did our new super cheap pass come with a buddy pass?

2) Do you think i still have my un-used one from this year, or do you think it will get swallowed up with what i can only imagine will be a cluster fuck Sat AM getting everything straightened out?  

• Like 1

1) Did our new super cheap pass come with a buddy pass?

2) Do you think i still have my un-used one from this year, or do you think it will get swallowed up with what i can only imagine will be a cluster fuck Sat AM getting everything straightened out?

1) yes it did, the girl who I bought mine from specifically brought it up

2) I then asked about this year's which I haven't redeemed yet and she said it is still there, but wouldn't carry over.

I would still expect a clusterfuck

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 1

"Even though temperatures are rising, there is still a lot of snow left on the trails and the conditions make for some great skiing and snowboarding! To celebrate, they are kicking off their Mercury Rising Event this week! Lift tickets will be discounted to reflect the forecasted temperature.

Every evening, tune in to WFMZ's 10pm news broadcast and visit www.skibluemt.com for the next day's discounts. Depending on the forecasted temperatures, discounts will be:

Temperatures in the 30's = 30% off lift tickets

Temperatures in the 40's = 40% off lift tickets

Temperatures in the 50's = 50% off"

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

There is a Sweet Deal occurring for Blue this Friday. There is confusion about what it is. It says it is for 2 8-hour tickets plus the $40 credit to Slopeside, but it is priced at $25 for $50 value like the gift card deal always is and I know I heard a commercial on the radio that said it was for gift cards.

So be ready if you want 'em.

http://www.sweetdealscumulus.com/deal/allentown/blue-mountain-ski-resort-20

• Like 1

There is a Sweet Deal occurring for Blue this Friday. There is confusion about what it is. It says it is for 2 8-hour tickets plus the $40 credit to Slopeside, but it is priced at $25 for $50 value like the gift card deal always is and I know I heard a commercial on the radio that said it was for gift cards.

So be ready if you want 'em.

http://www.sweetdealscumulus.com/deal/allentown/blue-mountain-ski-resort-20

They have corrected the website and now it shows 50% off at Blue Mountain as the deal. So $50 giftcard for $25 this Friday at 9am. 

May the odds be ever in your favor.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Bump for gift cards on sale tomorrow morning:

http://www.sweetdealscumulus.com/deal/allentown/blue-mountain-ski-resort-22

I'll try to post a reminder in the AM but might not get around to it, so here is your reminder, lol.

Last round they limited to one per email address, and of course they sell out quick as mentioned every other time. They do not seem to limit by credit card or address (at least yet) but any orders over 1 were adjusted down at checkout. Be ready with multiple emails if you want more than one.

Bump for gift cards on sale tomorrow morning:

http://www.sweetdealscumulus.com/deal/allentown/blue-mountain-ski-resort-22

I'll try to post a reminder in the AM but might not get around to it, so here is your reminder, lol.

Last round they limited to one per email address, and of course they sell out quick as mentioned every other time. They do not seem to limit by credit card or address (at least yet) but any orders over 1 were adjusted down at checkout. Be ready with multiple emails if you want more than one.

• Promotional Value will expire 6 month(s) from the date of purchase

• Promotional Value will expire 6 month(s) from the date of purchase

Empanadas will confirm this, but that is the voucher that expires in 6 months.  The voucher you receive via email needs to be turned into a gift card that never expires.  Its a good deal, but a multi step process.  This may have to be done in person.  

Empanadas will confirm this, but that is the voucher that expires in 6 months.  The voucher you receive via email needs to be turned into a gift card that never expires.  Its a good deal, but a multi step process.  This may have to be done in person.  

That's way too much effort (for me). 

• Like 1