3/12/16..nice spring Saturday!!!

Hey all,

I'm back from a fun day at blue mountain the true mountain. It was uber bright on the drive up and I rocked out to the horse with no name song. Was an inversion 37 at top entrance and 31 at lower lot and the cleaning crews were out replacing garbage bags and making everything clean. In the house were NMSki, Johnny law, JFDan, Indiggio, MBike bike, Mrs. Snowbunski, Nastar Glenn, Justo, Rose, Pilot Doug and many others.

First civilian six pack and a super fast razors actually pretty smooth and Indiggio got major air off the rollers. Next I skied challenge and similar conditions, nightmare to dreamweaver had solid cord and was midwinter fast and I skied a fairly clean run on switchback which is always a plus. Lazy mile was rowdy with some narrow areas. Second run on lazy a snowboarder in front of me ate shit. Main Street was alright but some small cookies..paradise was the run of the early morning with smooth surfaces and some corn and fast snow...woo

Lift rides were entertaining as always and a bit off color and NMSki said a little 112..not bad I give it a

7 out of 10. He'd get a rowdy applause at karaoke. We hit the lot around 10:10am after 14 runs. I drank some dirt wolf and New Mexico beer then back on the slopes for another session and had a lift beer and NMSki tested out the grass on the side with mixed results and an involuntarily binding check. Flew down switchback was nice..nightmare dreamweaver was good but best of all was Razorback woo..best corn on the hill..as it didn't get much traffic and was baking in the sun. Was a glorious surface. Then after 5 more runs for a total of 19 back to the lot for Hop Ranch and some party mix in 60 degree temperatures. As

Ice cube once said...today was a good day!!

Had a great time today! Enjoyed skiing, drinking and joking around with all you guys. Even that guy that screamed at me couldn't put a damper on this beautiful day. Still have a couple songs stuck in my head. 1) the song from Glenn's car "ooh baby I love your way" that was on repeat for like 10 times before anyone noticed and 2) the CSNY song with the high pitched shouting at the end "aaaahHahaaahaaa!".

• Like 2

Runs of the day were definitely the wonderful Razor bumps!

Blue really came through by seeding them, would have been a pretty boring day without them.

Hit up the season pass luncheon, which wasn't too bad.  Biggest turnout ever they said.  Of course, I won a big fat nothing in the door-prize giveaways.

Barb was mingling and asking how we thought Blue did this season.

Edited by indiggio