Closing weekend roll call thread!!!

Hey all,

It's official...Sunday March 20th is closing day at Blue mountain the true mountain and there will be pond skimming. Anybody gonna be at Blue mountain this weekend? I'll be there for sure on Saturday when the weather is nice. Probably Friday afternoon as well and maybe Sunday depending on the weather. Looks like they lost a lot of snow based on the webcams but razors looks pretty deep. Also looks like cooler temperatures Friday night and maybe they'll do a little bit of spot snowmaking. Anyway unbelievable that after all the warmth that we still have a few days left. You can call me Bob Dylan cause I'm tangled up in Blue!!!

post-512-0-44722400-1458154629_thumb.png

They will knock down those trenched out mofos and reseed for the weekend. Bumpiddy bump bump!

Speaking of bumps did you see Johnny moselys Candide Thovex spoof. One of these dayz. It's 24 karet..yes pure gold!!!

http://www.outsidetelevision.com/video/one-those-daze-jonny-moseley-snowlerblades-chardonnay

• Like 3

So what do you think, will conditions Friday warrant giving my brand new skis and boots a spin or should I bring out the old pair to endure potentially damaging bare spots.

New boots old skis except breaking in new boots sucks.

What kind of skis did you get??

I'm sure bare spots will be easily avoidable but probably like little pebbles and shit mixed in with the snow. Bring both

Gotta do both new or old. Didn't get my old bindings adjusted to new boots. Posted the details of what I got in a gear thread.

Probably bring both as I want to at least do a run or two in the new stuff but have the old stuff in case it is real shaky.

Hoping to do Blue Friday and Windham Saturday

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Gotta do both new or old. Didn't get my old bindings adjusted to new boots. Posted the details of what I got in a gear thread.

Probably bring both as I want to at least do a run or two in the new stuff but have the old stuff in case it is real shaky.Gotta do both new or old. Didn't get my old bindings adjusted to new boots. Posted the details of what I got in a gear thread.

Probably bring both as I want to at least do a run or two in the new stuff but have the old stuff in case it is real shaky.

Sounds like you are gonna bring both lol

What bindings ?

A hamster with the right tool and 45 secs of explanation can adjust forward pressure .

Shit must shop dudes are fueled solely by booze and weed.

• Like 1