12217 fog

VTmark

That's Poconocoro. I had a He Man b-fast, played with my dogs, did some measuring in my bathroom, and then got baked all day since 1PM. Sad to see GB getting owned by Atlanta. They are my heros for taking out Dallas. Better than watching NE own the falcons in the Superbowl.

Haha jeffs car was parked a row over with jersey tags, some Asian bitchmofo

Another good beer day though, starving on the way home point Phil had nectar on tap then stopped for a winter Galley nitro on the way back from dropping jr back at school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by mbike-ski
  • Like 1

Haha jeffs car was parked a row over with jersey tags, some Asian bitchmofo

Another good beer day though, starving on the way home point Phil had nectar on tap then stopped for a winter Galley nitro on the way back from dropping jr back at school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a rough beer day. Sorry about that. 

• Like 2

Drove through thick fog up the TPK til about 5 miles south of route 80, at which point it was gone and was a beautiful sunny day. Too warm for goggles so I was wishing I had sunglasses.

I've never heard of it being to warm for goggles. I need goggles to ski...I tried one run a few years ago in my sunglasses and the speeds I hit had my eyes watering so much I could barely see.

How was Floyds??

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

When skiing with a 9 year old I don't ski that fast. And goggles over glasses are a PITA so when it's 48 degrees I avoid them. Didn't even wear gloves most of the day.

Didn't do Floyds, but it looked nice. Was psyched my girl made it down River Shot and Exhibitions bumps without a spill. Everything was soft and springy.

• Like 1

How does it work with kids? Do they go first and then you ski past them a bit and stop?? I think they make special goggles that work for with glasses.

I can see you wearing an old pair of Bolle or Uvex goggles. I just see you as to frugal to rock $150 goggles.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I usually ski behind them to more easily help them if they fall. The only exception is if I want to show them a route to take to maneuver around obstacles or ice, in which case I keep turning my head back to check thwy are close.

Just got a new set of Bolle goggles a few weeks ago as my last pair of goggles cracked in December. New ones work real nice and do fit over the glasses. But they don't add any benefit for me when skiing slow with kids in 48 degree weather. I was unzipping my jacket and taking off my gloves.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1

I'm sure you'll be out two weekends from now when your ski idols Atomic Jeff and myself are in the house.

I'll make my grand reappearance maybe late February. But yes, I will only go when my ski idols are in the house.

Edited by Zonked
  • Like 2

power is out at work, relying on generator

They should just shut the place down for the day.

power is out at work, relying on generator

Unless you work at Blue mountain this doesn't belong in here. And Ski2Live needs to stop posting about Jack Frost and Montage in the Blue forum...strike 2

• Like 1

I've never heard of it being to warm for goggles. I need goggles to ski...I tried one run a few years ago in my sunglasses and the speeds I hit had my eyes watering so much I could barely see.

How was Floyds??

The first time I said a word about Jack Frost or Montage in this thread was when you asked me "How was Floyds?"

You should have asked me that question in the Jack Frost thread where I had posted about my day there. If you ask me a question about it here, I will answer it here.

Before that my comment was only about the fog that was being discussed here having dissapated as I drove further north.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski