New "No Outside Food" in the lodges policy

enjoralas

season pass party march 11th

What time??? Is that a Saturday? Sounds like a conspiracy against you and mark who have to work Saturdays.

I'm at Blue right now. Done skiing for the day, as its getting a tad slushy. There's more people in here eating their own food than there is eating the cafeteria food. I personally am having a snack of peanuts, raisins and oranges.

Are you an in the lodge Booter upper??

Does that mean they are closing that weekend?

As Toast said no..save the gaper questions for Ski2Live

• Like 1

Won't they be open until at least the 18th now that our parking lot tomfoolery has been scheduled for that day? Aren't they contractually obligated to stay open through the date of the PASR drunken meatfest? I thought that was negotiated as part of the incentive package that led to PASR's endorsement of them as the one hill to rule them all.

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 2

Won't they be open until at least the 18th now that our parking lot tomfoolery has been scheduled for that day? Aren't they contractually obligated to stay open through the date of the PASR drunken meatfest? I thought that was negotiated as part of the incentive package that led to PASR's endorsement of them as the one hill to rule them all.

Everything is weather dependent. Blue gets the PASR endorsement because they are the best. Closest, longest runs, fastest lifts and for now they don't charge money to use their bathrooms although I think Barb should install pay toilets.

post-512-0-53605500-1487704027_thumb.jpeg

post-512-0-31329700-1487706835_thumb.jpeg

Not a meat fest. Doug has the biggest rack on the mountain.

Oh, you meant the food. Never mind. Carry on.

• Like 2

The problem isn't outside food, the problem is hogging up half the seating area in the morning and holding it through the busy times like its a reserved all day for 8 people. It's pretty much a weekend/holiday problem.

Moe remember when you brought me that special lunch at Jack Frost? nobody cared that I ate that in the lodge.

Wow, how old is that picture. And Doug, March 11 closing doesn't seem that unrealistic considering the forecast for the next week.

Was just saying the season passholder party has nothing to do with the closing date. They could close before March 11. You never know what Mother Nature will throw. Picture is from 2009. Sexkitten no longer skis, BobLikesCats has passed away sadly, Melissa doesn't ski anymore and ThinkSnow Greg doesnt ski anymore.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich