Friday November 24th.:.opening day..was nice.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I'm back from day one at Blue mountain the true mountain. Was up early like a kid on Xmas morning and stopped at the McDonald's on 145 for a sausage biscuit, hash brown and apple juice and ended up in the upper lot of Blue mountain the true mountain around 7:55am. In the house today we're Atomic Jeff, Shadows, Enjorales,  Root, MBikr Mike, JFDan, PARidge, Kevin, Gary, Gary, Mrs Snowbunski, indiggio, Gary, IceEchilan, SandyAnt and many others. 

The lineup was pretty low key at the rope drop Atomic Jeff was first down I was second and my pass didn't work so I got it semi resolved in the lodge then mainly lapped nice early season snow on easy out to vista to midway to lower Main Street or come around to midway to lower Main Street. The lift stopped a few times. Sometimes for pretty long. The beers were cold midway was spicy and lower Main Street was smooth and chalky 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Fun turns. Quit after the extended lift outage. 9 laps before then. Nice job Blue on the best opening in PA

That was ridiculous. SkiTrack says that outage took 26 minutes and 35 seconds. Other than that, great day overall.

Edited by saltyant

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
7 minutes ago, saltyant said:
That was ridiculous. SkiTrack says that outage took 26 minutes and 35 seconds. Other than that, great day overall.

When did this outage occur?

Started around 10:45 ish. Then the lift moved at the torturous pace of 0.5 mph for the remainder of the ride, and I was only about halfway up.

Edited by saltyant