12/21/17 - Lipstick on a pig

indiggio

Just got back from a short, but fun morning session.  Arrived in the lot around 8am to 28' temps.  Guns where on strong the entire length of Razors and the upper part of Sidewinder and Chute, with a bunch of fan guns on for effect, I guess.

A patroller came down Challenge as I was riding up and I didn't hear any scraping, so decided to see what it was like.  Not bad!  The fresh blown and grooming was quite nice, so I made a few more laps before all the new was scraped off.   Took a good run at the Falls which is starting to get a lip, but halfway down is still pretty hard frozen cord, so watch out.

Took a run down Paradise which was quite nice with a bit of new blown and Lazy was much the same.

They did nothing to the bumps and so they froze back up hard and the little dusting they received didn't help, so I avoided them.

Not a whole lot else to report, just gotta get through Saturday's storm and back to some cold weather.

Guns ablaze.

22c0e0ac6f0a13d4fb2682a77c663c09.jpg

Some TV news crew filming. Maybe I'm on somewhere?

fe4588d3dff3b7bc965e37ea8a1b09f2.jpg

• Like 1

I got second civilian chair and rode from 8:30 to 11:00.  Great day and I thought conditions were enjoyable.  However, I have never seen a mid week non holiday morning this crowded at blue before.  6 pack line went back to the scanners at 10:45.  

Wow good for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1