Booter Mountain 1/9/18

toast21602

I'll be up tonight a little before 7...I'll never do trivia at Blue..not spending two hours in the upper lodge...heck I don't do trivia in Allentown and there's trivia every night somewhere..

Shadows Enjorales is in Florida now with his Jeopardy team but I'm sure he'd be happy to have you on his trivia team beginning next Tuesday.  

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I need to become independently wealthy like all of you so I can ski every single morning. These pics make me extremely jealous right now. Is there currently a market to start a cemetery marker company anywhere?

Toast is a professor and has a long winter break and I'm at work today..I couldn't take off and ski today anyway as the office manager is off.  I'm not independently wealthy..I need every paycheck I get.  If you wanna start a monument company in Hazleton be my guest..we barely do any work in that area because there's not much population and it's pretty poor.  We do the best in the Lehigh valley, philly area and all of New Jersey...I wouldn't recommend getting into this business...the death rate is on the decline and the cremation rate is on the rise so less and less people are buying memorial stones..the only reason we are doing well is that we keep expanding our market share.  

• Like 1