SallyCat

47 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

Last season when I sitzed down the razors rink I thought about taking off my skis and walking over to challenge but then decided Ive never walked off a run in 40 something years of skiing and wasn’t ready to start that day either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's ok to take off your skis every now and then and walk down a run. It's not like anyone's keeping score. The most important thing is the run still counts toward your stats.

• Sad 1

Last season when I sitzed down the razors rink I thought about taking off my skis and walking over to challenge but then decided Ive never walked off a run in 40 something years of skiing and wasn’t ready to start that day either

I remember that day! 3 people down on the head wall and 6 more in the woods

2 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

I remember that day! 3 people down on the head wall and 6 more in the woods

Saw it while riding up the 6-pack.

I remember going over the top lip of Razors that day and tried to make a turn, uh, not!
Pointed them, hung on and thought, just don't fall...

Edited by indiggio

1 hour ago, mbike-ski said:

I think I skipped that day last year or wasn't around for some reason. Thank goodness.

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

It's ok to take off your skis every now and then and walk down a run. It's not like anyone's keeping score. The most important thing is the run still counts toward your stats.

I hope you're trolling when you say that, but if you really believe it's ok (and safe), I feel sorry for you.

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow you've already become a fair weather skier your second year out. Don't you think Camelback will blow snow tonight and do a good job grooming??

salty when are you gonna update your stats??!

Eh, I've kind of had my fill of skiing for the season. Ready to do some biking and hiking. Probably will only ski if we get some freshies.

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Eh, I've kind of had my fill of skiing for the season. Ready to do some biking and hiking. Probably will only ski if we get some freshies.

Sheesh you were so gung ho early in the season. If you plan right you can make your 2018-19 blue mountain season pass pay for itself before the season is over.  

Salty where are you biking or hiking tomorrow??

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I can't tell if you're joking. Either way the below gif applies

2375fdbe64442d7438aaee5a08364fa3.gif

Joking or not comments like that on February Mother fucking 16th give me the sads. I'm about to start looking at airfare for Colorado in April. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1