18/19 Season Pass $399

GrilledSteezeSandwich

7 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I couldn't find it on the website early this morning either, HAD to use the link from FB post that Toast posted.

I had created a Blue Mountain account last year when I renewed, so I just used that one again to purchase this one.

Also, their website seemed to prefer Explorer (logged right in), as Firefox seemed to hang when trying to log into my account.

Do people still use explorer?  On work computer I think we have chrome and Mozilla firefox.  So rare I use the internet on a regular computer anymore. 

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Do people still use explorer?  On work computer I think we have chrome and Mozilla firefox.  So rare I use the internet on a regular computer anymore. 

Not many people still do, but I do run across sites from time to time that seem to be quite picky about what browser is being used to render the page.

Never hurts to try it, as it sometimes solves the problem.

Got the same page as Steeze, all white, the first time I  tried.  Second time it loaded. Their website has always sucked almost as much as their social media game. 

Maybe they should charge $600 for a pass so they can improve their website and social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

Be sure to hang onto receipt and/or e-mail in case it doesn't work, so you have proof of purchase.

Rodney had to beat them into submission this year when his pass didn't work and they didn't believe he bought one.
I believe he said he even had to bring in his credit card statement to prove it to them that he bought a pass.

Same basic thing happened to me, but they didn't give me any hassle about saying I didn't buy one. They asked a couple questions like when and how I bought, but never fought me. It was almost like they could see it, just not access it.  They never told me, but from what I gathered from the conversation they just issued me a  new pass,  them comped it.

My online account seems to bear that out, since it shows 2:

Screenshot_20180221-070431.png

2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Maybe they should charge $600 for a pass so they can improve their website and social media.

I like the sucky website, it confuses the rubes and makes them stand in ticket lines instead when they first arrive on the weekends so the lines don't build so fast at the lift. 😂😂

Besides, if we're going to earmark pass increases for certain things,  Trail Coming Soon is prime.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Still can’t believe it was only $400

It's too cheap...they left a lot of money on the table.  They aren't gonna sell 25% more at $400 than $500. It's simple lemonade stand economics. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

12 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Still can’t believe it was only $400

i never would have thought it would be cheaper than last years pass.  Before they announced the price, they said on FB that it would pay for itself in 6 visits.  Maybe they are looking at it like they want to get the people that ski 4 times a year to spend more.  Makes it pretty damn cheap for us though.  

i never would have thought it would be cheaper than last years pass.  Before they announced the price, they said on FB that it would pay for itself in 6 visits.  Maybe they are looking at it like they want to get the people that ski 4 times a year to spend more.  Makes it pretty damn cheap for us though.  

Yup. I figured $500 so its $100 I can put towards something else now.

• Like 1