18/19 Season Pass $399

GrilledSteezeSandwich

10 minutes ago, phillycore said:

I didn't get an email from them....but I did from credit card company so I'll worry about that whenever I get up there if they haven't sent one by than.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No email and like 99% of online purchases I get an almost immediate email notification including Southwest Airlines yesterday. I did do a screenshot of my purchase confirmation. I can convert that to PDF format and transfer it to microfiche. 

17 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

as that everybody pays youth prices at Blue for lift tickets so maybe they are transferring that over to season passes. Last year youth season pass was either $349 or $399 early bird. 

I'm officially a blue mountain passholder

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, phillycore said:

I didn't get an email from them....but I did from credit card company so I'll worry about that whenever I get up there if they haven't sent one by than.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you are getting back into it.  

4 minutes ago, Schif said:

I'm officially a blue mountain passholder

Excellent.  

• Like 1

i got the confirmation email.  In True Blue fashion, it doesnt specify that the pass is for 18/19.  This can cause an issue when using your pass at another mountain like JH, to get discounts.  And on that topic, If JH offers 40% off next year, and you ski for 7-8 days, it basically pays for the BM pass.  Cool.  

6 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Top lodge, last window on the left - special services

Thank you! lol you just saved me a 30minute headache of getting ready, waiting in the ticket line only to have to take my boots off and drive back to the upper lodge.

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The VIP line next season will be longer than the regular line. Blue is gonna get so much money they will be able to move on with their condos and waterpark lol. Also they'll complete Barbs bush..aka cumming soon. 

Sunday it seemed like the VIP line was letting everyone through, as there were a TON of rental skis/snowboards/boots, which I kinda doubt they were passholders.

At times the line to get through the ticket reader stretched halfway into Homestretch.

7 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Sunday it seemed like the VIP line was letting everyone through, as there were a TON of rental skis/snowboards/boots, which I kinda doubt they were passholders.

At times the line to get through the ticket reader stretched halfway into Homestretch.

Ragged Mountain in NH dropped their season pass to $249 last year. It's a nice little locals-mostly mountain not far from my family's place, and they are known for never having lines or crowds. So I grabbed a pass and definitely got my $$'s worth out of it. But DANG did the place get crowded. Long lines, mobbed bar, restaurant and lodge, and crowded slopes. All relative, obviously. It still was nowhere near Blue's crowd level, but for a local New Hampshire joint it felt like Tokyo rush hour. 

3 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Ragged Mountain in NH dropped their season pass to $249 last year. It's a nice little locals-mostly mountain not far from my family's place, and they are known for never having lines or crowds. So I grabbed a pass and definitely got my $$'s worth out of it. But DANG did the place get crowded. Long lines, mobbed bar, restaurant and lodge, and crowded slopes. All relative, obviously. It still was nowhere near Blue's crowd level, but for a local New Hampshire joint it felt like Tokyo rush hour. 

I have a very bad feeling about this....

13 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Glad to see some new people joining us next year! New faces are always exciting. We'll have an entire row reserved for us soon.

Glad to hear that. I was a little squeamish about pulling into the PASR row Sunday; worried I was taking someone's spot or otherwise being an annoying noob. 

17 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Glad to hear that. I was a little squeamish about pulling into the PASR row Sunday; worried I was taking someone's spot or otherwise being an annoying noob. 

Thats were you should be parking.  well, maybe not Toasts spot.  But somewhere around there.  Its all good.