18/19 Season Pass $399

GrilledSteezeSandwich

6 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm wondering how many PASRs alone bought one? I may post a poll since I'm curious.

At least four more PASRs than last year..Phillycore, Schif, Antman, eaf and Ski2Live..Sallycat didn't buy one because she's looking to move out of the area so a net gain of at least four. Plus saw Marty yesterday and he bought a pass again after a one year hiatus. 

At least four more PASRs than last year..Phillycore, Schif, Antman, eaf and Ski2Live..Sallycat didn't buy one because she's looking to move out of the area so a net gain of at least four. Plus saw Marty yesterday and he bought a pass again after a one year hiatus. 
I'm curious so I posted a poll. I'm guessing 20+ are a yes.

19 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
24 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'm curious so I posted a poll. I'm guessing 20+ are a yes.

I enjoy your poll. No homo.

• Haha 1

Grew up in Jenkintown. First time skiing was a weekend school trip to Elk (made the mistake of taking the lift to the top after my first lesson and then struggling my way down the hill for hours). Then took a bunch of lessons at Spring. Then it was pretty much all Little Gap other than 2 days each at Doe and Belle and one each at Frost, Boulder, Alpine and Shawnee (and a few turns at the Split Rock ski hill). 

Then moved to NY area and basically skied only Catskills or occasionally Mountain Creek until I moved to central NJ in 2000 and started doing mostly PA again.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

13 minutes ago, Schif said:

I really do not understand how people are complaining about $399. 

The weekday only passholders are complaining because it's a price increase and people who bought their kids junior passes are complaining because it's a price increase.  Also some are complaining about no military discounts and also complaining because there's no announced date when the price goes up.  That's done on purpose to create urgency. If it said the price goes up March 15th people wouldn't buy the pass immediately.  

I have customers that ask if we offer senior citizen discounts and military military discounts all the time. No I only offer PASR discounts, Stooges/Callaghans/ringers roost discounts and discounts for my aunts friends. 

37 minutes ago, Schif said:

I really do not understand how people are complaining about $399. 

People just like to complain.  Complain about complaining that the complaining is complaining complaining........fucking keyboard heroes.  

I love the people that tell them they will take their business elsewhere next year.  So next year, the Sunday of Presidents Weekend there will only be 14,999 people that show up.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

People just like to complain.  Complain about complaining that the complaining is complaining complaining........fucking keyboard heroes.  

I love the people that tell them they will take their business elsewhere next year.  So next year, the Sunday of Presidents Weekend there will only be 14,999 people that show up.  

Or they take their business to camelback on presidents day, no crowds there. none at all.