18/19 Season Pass $399

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just now, toast21602 said:

Welcome to the party! Did you get passes for your daughters?

Called Blue and they said they will be making the $60 season passes for 6th graders available for next year, probably in the summer. So I will get those when they come out and the 3 of us will be skiing Blue all next season for a grand total of $519.  Plus their PA SKI Passports and some coupons I have will let them each make four visits there this year. 

Gonna start waking up earlier on weekends I guess. Can't argue with an affordable pass to the closest and largest of the places I like to ski in PA.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Called Blue and they said they will be making the $60 season passes for 6th graders available for next year, probably in the summer. So I will get those when they come out and the 3 of us will be skiing Blue all next season for a grand total of $519.  Plus their PA SKI Passports and some coupons I have will let them each make four visits there this year. 

Gonna start waking up earlier on weekends I guess. Can't argue with an affordable pass to the closest and largest of the places I like to ski in PA.

That is huge and an unbeatable deal.

Welcome to the club... we park over by snow tubing! ;)

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So now that I am more likely to do both weekend days at Blue, anyone have tips on clean, bedbug free, affordable hotels in the area?

Whatever you do, don’t stay at the Ramada/Whitehall. Place was under renovation, my nonsmoking room smelled like an ashtray. And you’re gonna have to answer this question from your daughters: “Daddy, why is that lady with the high heels and barely any clothes meeting a different guy every hour?” Like Chris Rock said, keep them off the pole!

The inn at Jim Thorpe was nice

• Like 1

On 2/20/2018 at 12:55 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sheesh it's like they barely want any of my money..I would have paid way more. 

IMG_2694.PNG

Got ours Today WOW!!! 75 bucks cheaper than last year.

On 2/20/2018 at 12:55 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Sheesh it's like they barely want any of my money..I would have paid way more. 

IMG_2694.PNG

8 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

i got the confirmation email.  In True Blue fashion, it doesnt specify that the pass is for 18/19.  This can cause an issue when using your pass at another mountain like JH, to get discounts.  And on that topic, If JH offers 40% off next year, and you ski for 7-8 days, it basically pays for the BM pass.  Cool.  

If you weren't skiing you'd probably be spending money on other stuff. 

4 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

You've seen the light and the light is blue..hopefully they put in an 8 pack next season.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

So now that I am more likely to do both weekend days at Blue, anyone have tips on clean, bedbug free, affordable hotels in the area?

Ask Tarponhead about the ramada inn but seriously there are a plethora of $100 a night chain hotels between 33 and airport road on 22.  

39 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Snooze you lose. I loved seeing TP4 in Atomic jeffs spot..I guess he didn't stop for a Taco Bell breakfast got better coffee at WaWa

He was legitimately upset and hurt that I parked there lol.  It's a parking spot, not a huge deal.  a PASR actually told me in person they were glad I parked there lol

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Ask Tarponhead about the ramada inn but seriously there are a plethora of $100 a night chain hotels between 33 and airport road on 22.  

The Knights Inn and the Red Roof, both right at 22/Airport Rd, have received acceptable reviews from friends who have stayed there while visiting me for weekends, and are both definite budget options

• Like 1

There's a hampton inn and a country Inn and suites in Lehighton on 209 right off the turnpike. Both of which are really nice. While I never stayed in either, I've used each multiple times for when I need to drop a D on my commute. Highly recommend
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Got my pass this am. Didn't seem to have any trouble with the link or anything. Printed a receipt, but got no confirmation email, so hope they didn't screw it up. I was going to activate my current pass for next year, got in line at the ticket office, and got behind a HUGE family renting and getting lessons. So I decided to do it another time. 

4 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

He was legitimately upset and hurt that I parked there lol.  It's a parking spot, not a huge deal.  a PASR actually told me in person they were glad I parked there lol

You obviously don't know me...but it gives me an excuse now to fuck with your stats.  

• Haha 1