18/19 Season Pass $399

GrilledSteezeSandwich

27 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Two Sundays ago, I used the VIP line at 8:35 because the line was backed up to the card readers. Yikes!  

But yeah, weeknights are usually good, especially Monday. The school groups are annoying--you get a lot of out-of-control meat rockets and too much nonsense at the chairs (clogging up the line waiting for friends, letting near-empty chairs go when there's a line because they only want to ride with people they know, etc.). But it's worth the price, for sure. 

You mean last Sunday?  Two Sundays ago Blue was closed for rain. I refer to the school group kids as aggro beginners.  They are easy to cut in front of in line though. 

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You mean last Sunday?  Two Sundays ago Blue was closed for rain. I refer to the school group kids as aggro beginners.  They are easy to cut in front of in line though. 

Oops, yes last Sunday. Posted before coffee. Not even 100% sure what time zone I'm in right now. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Oops, yes last Sunday. Posted before coffee. Not even 100% sure what time zone I'm in right now. :rolleyes:

It's all good, I just woke up..welcome back..should be some solid night skiing conditions this week..only my second weekend day I haven't skied since Xmas..feels weird. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2018 at 7:07 AM, momskeeztoo said:

I'll be able to ski on weekends, maybe meet some of you knuckleheads. 

It is a fine and charming group. I've very much appreciated their kind welcome this year. 

I have to go to Vermont next weekend to help my mom get her house/things ready for a big move to an independent-living place. Unless I can get away Thursday evening, or they stay open longer than anticipated, I may not get a chance to ski Blue before they close. If that's the case, I hope some of you would be up for a PASR bike park day!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

It is a fine and charming group. I've very much appreciated their kind welcome this year. 

I have to go to Vermont next weekend to help my mom get her house/things ready for a big move to an independent-living place. Unless I can get away Thursday evening, or they stay open longer than anticipated, I may not get a chance to ski Blue before they close. If that's the case, I hope some of you would be up for a PASR bike park day!

I think they'll be open past next weekend. Long range forecast doesn't look bad. When do you leave for Tahoe and have you thought about where you are gonna ski out there?

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I think they'll be open past next weekend. Long range forecast doesn't look bad. When do you leave for Tahoe and have you thought about where you are gonna ski out there?

I would LOVE it if they were open for another week!  This storm is crazy, and with snow on the ground people will come out, which hopefully will encourage snowmaking. 

Leaving tomorrow morning, skiing Sunday. Got a free pass to an undisclosed location. (I don't want to jinx things). I will definitely report back. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

I would LOVE it if they were open for another week!  This storm is crazy, and with snow on the ground people will come out, which hopefully will encourage snowmaking. 

Leaving tomorrow morning, skiing Sunday. Got a free pass to an undisclosed location. (I don't want to jinx things). I will definitely report back. 

Post a report..have fun!!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Except you spend an extra hour and a half in your car roundtrip. 

One of three reasons I went for Blue, along with the $60 6th grade passes and the VIP line at least being a special benefit for pass holders.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

For those who missed it, Montage is offering a $299 pass for a limited time. And the standard line still smokes the VIP line at Blue even if the lifts and location don't.

If Montage made Long Haul a high speed I would have bought a pass there yesterday.

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Am I close? About 45 minute longer drive to montage??

35 to 45 minutes. Time to Blue is more variable depending on traffic and condition of back roads from Nazareth to Blue

Montage has advantage of cheap close hotels for overnight if I want to do 2 days.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski