Jackson hole 2/5-2/13...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Thursday February 7th 

day 2 of 7. 

Hey All,

Another great day at Jackson Hole mountain resort.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, NMSki, MBike Mike and JFDan.   When we left the Elk country inn in at 740..there was a bit of light snow falling with sun peaking through as well. Less people than yesterday and managed first civilian gondola.  First run on Ampitheater..was perfect.  Great groomed snow with an inch of the lightest dryest fluffiest perder..if a midget farted it would have displaced all the snow..

Up thunder down grand to sublette lift.  The warmup was over time for the meat and potatoes.  Bivoac woods and trail was nice snow and Atomic Jeff and NMSki hiked the headwall again. Then did the cirque which was nice but not as good as yesterday.  Up thunder and another grand back to sublette lift and me, Dan and mike skied Bird in hand to table rock while NMSki and Atomic Jeff skied Alta 1 chute. Up sublette again and over to the Hobacks.  

The Hobacks were pretty nice and tiring I was sweating buckets by the bottom then got cold..Katie Perry shit.  Union pass lift to teewinot to apres vous and over to Teton lift. On the way to Teton lift some out of control Jerry going down Kemmerer and went over the cat track and had a bad fall.  I was loudly saying how he needs lessons and that he’s gonna kill him self if he skis like that.  His friend blames Jackson hole for not marking the cat track lol. Sure blame the ski area for the Herbs..SMHerman. 

Up Teton and some real nice woods down to Casper lift then down Jackson face for a drink at the new solitude station..then down to the base..back to the car to switch into sneakers then to the mangy moose..now the boys are singing Bad Moon Rising singing about fire in their butt and a bathroom on the right. I like the Ad Libs. 

AD3ABDD8-D75B-47A9-B7C7-7696667DCB02.jpeg

9F3F01C9-C1F5-4E90-B947-C7392FBD48C3.jpeg

48BEF442-81B2-4D7E-AA06-F33D0C24DCF2.jpeg

6FC6F488-3C1E-415C-A190-19994B4BA2D4.jpeg

D13A8CE9-14FA-40A3-A781-1963C02BB8C3.jpeg

4958706F-18FC-43BA-98FD-85A8DD335E52.jpeg

016F51FE-CB61-489E-B834-8F7324393278.jpeg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, AtomicSkier said:

Another great headwall run this morning with @NMSKI.  These two days have been some of the best post storm skiing I’ve had here.  It’s so soft everywhere.  

@Atomicskier kicked my ass real good this morning!  First 3 runs of the season for me other than Blue and Montage were headwall hike, Alta 1 (zero was closed lol) and the  Hobacks.  Amazing day with the whole crew.  

Edited by NMSKI
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

@Atomicskier kicked my ass real good this morning!  First 3 runs of the season for me other than Blue and Montage were headwall hike, Alta 1 (zero was closed lol) and the  Hobacks.  Amazing day with the whole crew.  

How are your quads feeling about now.....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Apparently Dan is not gonna finish his pizza

Jeff had already helped me out by downing at least 2 slices after his sandwich and fries....dude can eat. 

Guy admitted he had his eye on it for like 10 mins, told his buddy he was gonna end up eating that slice. He was pretty slick. Lol. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

How are your quads feeling about now.....lol

I actually have quads of steel so they’re feeling okay. My right calf needs a little stretching and pooped in general but I’ll bounce back once it’s time to hit the dance flo’ at the cowboy bar.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

You're welcome and anytime.  

• Like 1

I actually have quads of steel so they’re feeling okay. My right calf needs a little stretching and pooped in general but I’ll bounce back once it’s time to hit the dance flo’ at the cowboy bar.

Ask Doug about dance floor injuries at JH I seem to recall that he may have insider information.

• Like 1