Jackson hole 2/5-2/13...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Thanks..hopefully you make a return to JH in the coming years and show the thunder woods who’s boss. 

I'll be back at some point. Despite that incident I had a lot of fun and many memorable runs from that trip (hobacks, the Cirque come to mind and a ton of others thanks to you and Jeff showing us around). Created Butte has moved on high on my places to visit and I kinda miss Utah but we'll see.

Have a great time today and for the rest of the trip.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

A big dysfunctional family photo is necessary.

Ok next season when Root and Nastar Glenn come to Jackson hole.  

Right now ca ca ca covered in sweat and taking a little break at the Casper lodge...instructor is saying how the groomers are amazing packed powder..well that amazing packed powder contributed to my first fall of the season on my very first run when I was going at the fastest speed I’ve skied today.  Wasn’t even a snowsnake that bit me but with 3-4 feet of new snow in the last couple days it’s just so soft that there was a hole in the groomed that ripped my ski off.  Next thing you know I’m skiing 55mph on one ski..ended up diving on my belly and did st least a 200 yard slide down the steep part of amphitheater like a slip and slide with other ski in the air.  

A nice lady lady brought me my poles had no idea where other ski was..I was nervous I wouldn’t be able to find my ski..but it was in the gully to the skiers left of amphitheater and I hiked up the couple hundred yards to retrieve it on a pitch about the same as razors.  My legs were fine with the hike but my lungs weren’t and I was out of breath followed by sweat plus was all covered in snow from the fall.  Fun start to the day. The whole ordeal took about 4 minutes.   More report later.  

JFDan and MBike at end of cirque and this years Kardashian mobile.  

FB9D79C2-51CF-4797-AF85-990015B14167.jpeg

28F4B1C2-246D-4998-88C0-24E195AB6A36.jpeg

FA47DB99-74C7-4A2A-BB2E-B2C6DE3708EC.jpeg

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Thank goodness you didn't get hurt with a fall on your first run. That would have been a stoke stomper. Hope you're all crushing it today! WTGAI! 

Well i had to check the bindings on my Kastles at some point..they work...ain’t no crushing it. More like getting by...frozen boots..sweaty..mad Katie Perry. Did have two great cirque runs. Snack time over gonna do a few more runs...then meet the boys. 

Just now, RidgeRacer said:

A classic album from Nirvana that single handedly defined a musical genre IMO.

Yup all the skiers that wear Flannel are because of early 90s Seattle grunge. You can find me in the 90s bro listening to Rusted Root and drinking Crystal Pepsi while watching Blossom

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, guitar73 said:

nice pics fellas!  @JFskiDan how's the knee feeling?

Its pretty good, thanks.  i had it drained and shot up 2 weeks ago, but thats really kind of a band aid, as thats the second time for that in a pretty short period of time.  I aggravated it a little today, but all and all, still good.  

• Like 6