Jackson hole 2/5-2/13...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

3 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

God Damn that looks amazing ! I'm so super jelly, rip paint brush or tower 4 for me. Lol It's painful to watch you guys get the goods.lol

For those not in the loop my wife was white girl wasted the night of the Super Bowl and broke her fibula falling down the stairs. So while I should be in Jackson I'm playing nurse and daycare lol 

We wish you were out here!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Jackson Hole

Day 3 of 7 February 8th 2019. 

Hey All,

Another fun day at Jackson hole mountain resort.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, JFDan, NMSki and MBike Mike.  Was a frigid start at boot up thirty and we had first civilian gondola again. Was fun hanging out in the gondola lineup...chatted with Florida boarder who’s always here late January to late February have seen him 8 of the last 9 trips here.  A random guy in line asked how I was and I said fine and turns out he’s the guy who brought me my poles the other day when I had my yarddsale. I thanked him and chatted with him and his 9 year old son who’s friends with he Kemmerers who own the resort...also guy who’s brother golfs with Atomic Jeff at SV also was there...

First run was amphitheater nice groomed snow a bit firmer than the last two days. Then up thunder down Grand to Sublette lift then over to Bivoac which had very grabby snow but decent bumps. Up Sublette again did first rendevous trail of the trip and it was good..nice and smooth and empty down to the thunder lift up thunder. I skied the thunder woods with Mike and NMSki and the snow was super good and soft and was technical with some luge type tracks.  The snow is so deep that you are skiing up in the branches woo.  

Up thunder and then top of Ampitheater to Nez Pierce traverse over to Sundance fully back to the ice box that is the base..mad inversion Yo. Was gonna do the tram but decided on Saratoga bowl so took teewinot to Apres Vous and to Saratoga. Snow was very nice in there and best coverage I’ve ever seen I was skiing over giant snow covered boulders woo woo woo. Traverse out was the suck as always..it’s a gravity traverse but lots of whoop dees and a goofy luge track. 

Went up Apres Vous again then skies over to Kemmerer then skies wide open to stash park to Casper run to blacktail to lower Sundance gully to base.  Had some orange power aid. Went back to car to switch over to shoes and then had a nice lunch at the Alpenhof.  

Today was the coldest day ive skied here with -15 at hotel, -24 along drive and about -18 booting up and I still dressed lighter than a 20 degree day at Blue although I wasn’t sweating today like the first two days. I’m feeling better and my appetite is back..looking forward to some Jackson Daniels and Stoke and some fun later at the cowboy bar. JADIJH

C528F992-5E36-4EEF-A2C2-FF8D928EA3C9.jpeg

B31BB921-5668-40E4-BC70-772B09678F31.jpeg

91E69924-7020-46AA-A8EC-651A3B4A5971.jpeg

07ACE050-AAF3-4F44-AD34-C6EDA578E9CB.jpeg

D07E4CDE-5ED6-467C-BC43-17218038BDFC.jpeg

40D4FBD3-7562-4669-81CD-AC0EE4214969.jpeg

• Like 5

Day 3 and final day for me, another great trip in the books with these A-holes in J-Hole as MrsSnoBunSki would say. My legs feel old and tired chasing these guys around, had to take a late morning break before rounding out the day on a few groomers off of apres vous and Teton lifts before meeting up for lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crushing it for Team Centrum Silver! Psyched for you
  • Like 2