Broken Blue 1/22/20

toast21602

1 minute ago, Benm said:

Thanks. I saw sun and radar looked clear so I rolled the dice. 

It's lightly raining now tho :(

I asked liftie about 6er. He said "they were working on it but it prob won't be ready till next week." I said, so Sundays out? He said ya. 

I don’t think it will be busy enough tomorrow AM for the lack of a six pack to matter much at least when we’re skiing. Enjoy the hero snow could be pretty variable in the AM

11 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

yes, although weirdly blue was one of the only mountains we never went to...we did BC, CB, JF, Snotage, Elk, Mountain Creek, Greek Peak, Park City, Canyons, Breckenridge, A-Basin, Vail

Wow 6th-8th grades we went to Blue Wednesday Thursday or Friday nights depending on the week for about 6 weeks.  It was $21 for lift lesson and rental, $19 for lift and rental and $14 just for lift ticket.  In 9th grade we went to whiteface with ski club and no ski club in 10th and 11th grades and in 12th grade whiteface again two nights at the Plattsburgh comfort inn and two days skiing at the Olympic mountain was about $200.  Due to my photographic memory I remember standing in front of the gym with my Pre M5a’s waiting for the bus...as some rappers say I’m always “early” cause I don’t wanna miss the bus. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Due to my photographic memory I remember standing in front of the gym with my Pre M5a’s waiting for the bus...as some rappers say I’m always “early” cause I don’t wanna miss the bus.

Said the person who missed his Jackson Hole flight...

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

Said the person who missed his Jackson Hole flight...

That’s one flight missed and I’ve probaky flown about 80 times in my life.  Shit happens when you get drunk the night before and mess up setting alarm. I also overslept for a flight to Denver and drove like 100mph to Newark and parked in short term $38 a day parking cause no time to spare.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1