Season Passes on sale Feb 10!

indiggio

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m not doing a payment plan for $429 but it’s a good option I guess. 

if i remember this right, you can get the 429 deal and if you want to bail and get your money back, you have until oct something. pretty good deal if you're on the fence about a pass. if you've already paid, you're locked in no refunds fam.

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

Just now, Benm said:

if i remember this right, you can get the 429 deal and if you want to bail and get your money back, you have until oct something. pretty good deal if you're on the fence about a pass. if you've already paid, you're locked in no refunds fam.

Who’s bailing..I’ve given up hope of being sponsored by Jackson hole..

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Who’s bailing..I’ve given up hope of being sponsored by Jackson hole..

ok fine -- 

if i remember this right, you can get the 429 deal and if you want to bail and something comes up where you need to get your money back...

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

Bought my pass today.  Despite getting an email this morning reminding me about it, my email couldn’t be found in their system when I went to order, had to create a new account

Yeah I am having a ton of trouble ordering pass also needed new account and first I didn’t have to sign a waiver but credit card wouldn’t work and now when I type name in for waiver it doesn’t accept it.  So I checked with tech support and they have calls into IT and not returning them.  Fucking bullshit I miss the days when I’d just pay by check in person in November. 

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah I am having a ton of trouble ordering pass also needed new account and first I didn’t have to sign a waiver but credit card wouldn’t work and now when I type name in for waiver it doesn’t accept it.  So I checked with tech support and they have calls into IT and not returning them.  Fucking bullshit I miss the days when I’d just pay by check in person in November. 

Can't you still pay by check in person in November?