Season Passes on sale Feb 10!

indiggio

4 minutes ago, indiggio said:

FIFY

this situation reminds me of the pizza shop our work used to order group lunch for every saturday.  we decided to switch it up and get a platter of sausages and meatballs...when we picked it up it was freaking huge and we were like "This is great, lets order it next weekend."  Next week we order the same thing, pick it up and it is half the size as before.  we call to let them know and the guy says "We gave you too much last week so we gave you less this week to make up for the extra from last week."  we havent been to that pizza shop since 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

Having not been a Blue passholder before....are they always this much of a trainwreck? 

In my short tenure there, yes. Its just awesome when their marketing department can add to weirdness that goes on there. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Somebody who buys a triple ticket should not be entitled to lower season pass prices than returning or new season passholders.  

ford does something similar...new customers trading in non-Ford vehicles get crazy good rebates from Ford, yet loyal Ford drivers who have been purchasing them for literal decades get shit rebates

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PSUFly said:

Yeah so I called again and they said it was sent by mistake and they're trying to decide whether they should honor the $ 399 price.  They were in a meeting to figure out how to handle this and are supposed to call me back once they make a decision.  I doubt they will so I'll call again tomorrow

The stupidity is mind-boggling!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Somebody who buys a triple ticket should not be entitled to lower season pass prices than returning or new season passholders.  

QFT!

They should give a discount for consecutive years purchasing them, up to a point.  

Edited by indiggio

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

ford does something similar...new customers trading in non-Ford vehicles get crazy good rebates from Ford, yet loyal Ford drivers who have been purchasing them for literal decades get shit rebates

RCN does the same thing, like we have a choice anyway, but still, if you’re a loyal customer they should give you incentives to stay, not screw you.

Yeah thinking about it, we always used to get flyers in the mail for great deals for Comcast back when we had cable...we would call and try to get the new, better deal, and they would tell us those offers didn't apply to us.

Anyway, I'm not overly pissed off about saving $ 30 on my season pass, but I'll keep bugging them anyway to see what they'll do about it.