Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

52 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Today's COVID-19 Update
• 866 additional positive cases of COVID-19
• 66,258 total cases statewide 
• 4,984 deaths statewide
• 312,743 patients tested negative to date

Wow the sign language lady who stands beside Dr. Richard Rachel probably look d extra intense at today’s briefing. 

• Confused 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow the sign language lady who stands beside Dr. Richard Rachel probably look d extra intense at today’s briefing. 

At work today we were discussing how great the next 4 years will be after re-election since Trump will no longer have to be politically correct.  A lot of people will get called out and I can’t wait to see it

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

At work today we were discussing how great the next 4 years will be after re-election since Trump will no longer have to be politically correct.  A lot of people will get called out and I can’t wait to see it

I can’t wait..love him or hate him, Trump is the most transparent president in our history.  He’s not a republican...he’s a populist...he appeals to ordinary people....you know the people that you meet when you’re walking down the street.  Get that Sarah McLauglin song ready for the streams of liberal tears in November...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

The number of deaths from Covid are way higher than reported at least from my anecdotal evidence in talking with funeral directors and cemetery workers.

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I can’t wait..love him or hate him, Trump is the most transparent president in our history.  He’s not a republican...he’s a populist...he appeals to ordinary people....you know the people that you meet when you’re walking down the street.  Get that Sarah McLauglin song ready for the streams of liberal tears in November...

One of the biggest regrets of my life is not going up to NYC on the Wednesday morning after Trump won to walk around with a giant shit eating grin on my face. I’ll never forget the euphoria I felt that day, the social media meltdown that day will never be beaten ever.

i blasted this all day long

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

One of the biggest regrets of my life is not going up to NYC on the Wednesday morning after Trump won to walk around with a giant shit eating grin on my face. I’ll never forget the euphoria I felt that day, the social media meltdown that day will never be beaten ever.

i blasted this all day long

My friend Kara who is an SJW and has white guilt was distraught but she thought Andrew Yang had a chance....I asked her who her hard working blue collar dad voted for....Trump...and asked her if her takehome pay went up with the trump tax cut...she said yeah but only $60.   $60 more every two weeks....shit that’s some nice extra walking around money....

12 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

This is great! What can we do now that we couldn't do before? 

Curbside non essentials, pet grooming, gatherings up to 25 people. Not just Saltys county but al the counties.  Fuck yeah I’m ready to hangout with friends.  The only person I’ve seen during this is my weed guy and we didn’t even embrace  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inquirer.com/health/coronavirus/coronavirus-pa-pennsylvania-yellow-counties-reopening-philadelphia-20200522.html%3foutputType=amp

• Thanks 1

Philly is still very red, but they are selling cocktails to go so at least I can get a drink and wander around outside? 

Edit: Might have to take this to the Running Thread to plan out a good route that will end at a nice bar near some outdoor space. 

Edited by Schif
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Schif said:

Philly is still very red, but they are selling cocktails to go so at least I can get a drink and wander around outside? 

Edit: Might have to take this to the Running Thread to plan out a good route that will end at a nice bar near some outdoor space. 

Still open container laws.