Blue Mountain - COVID-19 Update

toast21602

666 people on ventilators in PA and they have have over 1,000 still available.  This article gives better hospital details for PA 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/live-updates-coronavirus-pennsylvania-what-you-need-know-tuesday/JM3IREYD7NHJDB3GEM7LCZEOKA/%3foutputType=amp

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

666 people on ventilators in PA and they have have over 1,000 still available.  This article gives better hospital details for PA 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/live-updates-coronavirus-pennsylvania-what-you-need-know-tuesday/JM3IREYD7NHJDB3GEM7LCZEOKA/%3foutputType=amp

Overall, hospital systems in PA are in decent shape right now thanks to the decisions that were made to start social distancing requirements and closures early in high impact areas throughout the state. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

John Hopkins site is way mo bettah.

Per their site I can see infection rate per capita. Union county got the highest per capita rate in jersey. So I got that going for me...

I’ll check it out. The actual city of allentown is really bad...and nursing home cases in both Lehigh and Northampton counties....

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

11 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

What’s really surprising when you look at infectious rate per capita you can see the hot spots in Iowa which is presumably from meat packing plants and sun valley Idaho which has a higher per capita rate then anything in jersey. Atlanta is burning too

Georgia was late to the social distancing game...people in my area are doing pretty well with the masks in stores.  It used to be that if you saw someone wearing a mask it was odd and now if you see somebody not wearing one it’s odd.  Would be better if employees werent playing with them with their dirty gloves..I remember when we were all worried about Y2K while everybody was rocking out to Lou Bega No. 5..that wasn’t shit compared to this.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Georgia was late to the social distancing game...people in my area are doing pretty well with the masks in stores.  It used to be that if you saw someone wearing a mask it was odd and now if you see somebody not wearing one it’s odd.  Would be better if employees were playing with them with their dirty gloves..I remember when we were all worried about Y2K while everybody was rocking out to Lou Bega No. 5..that wasn’t shit compares to this.  

In Sam's yesterday, more people were wearing masks than not.
However, I did see some employees w/out masks and one customer with no mask, but gloves on.

Masks in any store should be mandatory for everyone at this point.

It feels really weird donning a mask and walking into a store for some reason.

Edited by indiggio

22 minutes ago, indiggio said:

However, I did see some employees w/out masks and one customer with no mask, but gloves on.

My mask is really warm. I might wear it for cold parking lot days next season. I have a big zit on side of my nose and doesn’t matter..that’s only benefit to mask and social distancing. Can wear same shirt two days in a row even three nobody close enough to smell me 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

I felt super weird pulling my mask over my face and putting on gloves while rolling up to the beer store.  I was worried they were gonna think I was a robber.  

• Like 2