1:22 chilly Saturday...excellent snow.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

13 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

I think maybe I spoke with you JL in the line on Thursday at Blue. We talked about what a disaster TCS was? 

It's highly likely most days I love to talk and I'm pretty sure I'm remembering the right person. It was nice chatting say hi in the future for sure if they are wearing a pink or purple poc it's me. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 3:10 PM, C1erArt said:

Speaking of north of the slopes, apparently they are trying to put in a convenience store and gas station (and apartment building) at the intersection of covered bridge and smith gap road

was on news tonight. developer looks like a d-bag but i wouldnt be opposed to something at that location  wnep

15 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

"Convenience store" is just a code word for Dollar General. You know a D Gen is coming to covered bridge road. You'll be able to see the yellow logo from the Blue mountain peak.

15 hours ago, Benm said:

good

A Dollar General there would actually be hella clutch when I forget shit on Sausage Sunday

• Like 1
  • Boner City 1

On 2/17/2022 at 6:42 PM, RidgeRacer said:

"Convenience store" is just a code word for Dollar General. You know a D Gen is coming to covered bridge road. You'll be able to see the yellow logo from the Blue mountain peak.

DG’s has had some huge new store opening growth lately. I read an article that over 40% of new stores are dollar stores .…

10 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Dollar Generals can be fascinating. Stuff pretty much stacked to the ceiling, and they sell almost anything you would need. Drove to Lehighton from Rt 33 last night, I think we passed at 3 of them in that short drive. 

if you took 209, there are at least three between those points, with these three probably in a ten mile span.

Edited by Benm
  • Like 2

On 1/23/2022 at 9:18 PM, momskeeztoo said:

I think maybe I spoke with you JL in the line on Thursday at Blue. We talked about what a disaster TCS was? 

They have had a fantastic expansion plan.  They've focused on a lot of rural areas where the closest grocery store can be 15-20+minutes away.  I've never been to one before they put one near my brother's house.  Driving 5 minutes beats 15 minutes to the nearest grocery store or Walmart for an immediate need.

• Like 2