Mont Bleu - 1/25/22

toast21602

40 minutes ago, Schif said:

If they do wind up changing the parking lot situation I think this just means that the end of year party needs to be bigger and better than we could even imagine just in case it's the last one. 

If they use the 🐪 model they will have a day at the end of the season where tailgating/partying is encourage — with a steep charge for a spot, of course.

• Sad 1

Talked with a blue coater on the lift today who confirmed that KSL was going to put in a lift and new trails on the east side, and run freefall down to the lift without the merge onto Paradise. He also attributed the really good grooming conditions this year on the new automatic snowmaking system that TSL put in. As soon as the mountain closes, they can hit a button and immediately start blowing.

11 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Paid parking will go towards paving @RidgeRacer's parking spot.  If that doesnt work out, i will start a go-fund me for it.   

Nah...not that selfish. I'd actually ask for a paved private PASR lot instead. With all of the positive press PASR gives Blue its the least they could do.

11 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Nah...not that selfish. I'd actually ask for a paved private PASR lot instead. With all of the positive press PASR gives Blue its the least they could do.

I'll put some cones out for you in the lot of the BMDI.