4/12-4/19 Colorado trip report.

43 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

You can make data say anything you want. Liars, damned liars, and statistics. 

My experience, after 50 years of wearing masks and PPE in the industrial chemical industry, leads me to see the value in them.

Although I do agree that cloth masks are worthless, and put electrostatic inserts in from the start of the pandemic  

TTFN. 

TTFN—-That’s that for now

TTFN—-Thanksgiving Truly is in Fucking November

TTFN—-Thanks TP4 Fine N****

47 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Desantis is a legend

24FE4FC1-4829-4120-A14A-6A70E5735ACC.thumb.png.a4cbf63081283c8c9e057f5d3dd6ed78.png

SteveWillDoIt met trump twice, gifted him a Rolex...(Presidential day/date) almost $75k on the grey market and also met Ron Desantis.  Fucking legend. @saltyantI heard it’s fun to stay at the YMCA..you can get yourself clean, plenty of towels @NMSKI have a good meal and best of all hang out with all the boys maybe even play basketball with @RidgeRacer and @Schif

9D5E3416-5A90-4A8E-AA53-58CCD6FCE1B9.jpeg

AC8961B1-F313-4EC4-88CD-8B449069CF2A.jpeg

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If me and edge can sit in the backseat of the sonic.  I’ll pay $10 towards gas 

Ok, but we have to get gas in PA. I can't stand that asinine arbitrary rule that I'm not allowed to pump my own gas in Jersey. So stupid. I move faster than most gas attendants and full service is an inefficient waste of my time.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

One confused face for you. Why wouldn't he. PASR is a year round establishment. There are only a handful of peeps that can get away with not being a year round poster.

I think Steeze said he was going to take a break from posting after ski season, but don't quote me on that since I'm too lazy to find his post saying so.

10 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Covid is still very real

Yes, it is. But people aren’t being hospitalized with it nearly as much. I had COVID after I was in Montana, was sick with cough, sneezing,  for about 2 days. I only tested myself because I had a dentist appointment, and thought that was the right thing to do.  I was glad I didn’t miss any ski days. Hubby had it and didn’t do as well as me, fever and slept for 3 days. 

49 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Ok, but we have to get gas in PA. I can't stand that asinine arbitrary rule that I'm not allowed to pump my own gas in Jersey. So stupid. I move faster than most gas attendants and full service is an inefficient waste of my time.

I refuse to get gas in jersey.  I don’t think I’ve got gas in the garden state since very early 2000s. Having to use an attendant is dumb. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Within 30 hours of landing in PHL I was singing karaoke.  Snoop dogg for 4:20..danced like a fool to it takes two you know that song,”I wanna rock right now my names GrilledSteeze and I came to get down I’m not internationally known but I got kicked off of alpinezone”

Adele, someone like you hit hard

• Like 1